Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sexcoin - coin for adult industry - page 33. (Read 111355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Please make sure to provide a virus scan.

Stop putting so much faith in a virus scan report, any one with any self respect would make sure it was FUD before the release.  FUD = Fully undetected.

If you use windows do your self a favour and download sandboxie or use virtual box or vmware when ever starting these coins.  A clean virus scan on release means NOTHING.

Stupid fuck, I know what FUD is and i know more about malwares then you. I told him to do a virus scan because it will save my and other peoples time from uploading it on diff sites, and if he's smart he can add anti sandboxie and antivm too. So please give your useless advice to someone else.

ooohh; someone's touchy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

Stop putting so much faith in a virus scan report, any one with any self respect would make sure it was FUD before the release.  FUD = Fully undetected.

If you use windows do your self a favour and download sandboxie or use virtual box or vmware when ever starting these coins.  A clean virus scan on release means NOTHING.

Stupid fuck, I know what FUD is and i know more about malwares then you. I told him to do a virus scan because it will save my and other peoples time from uploading it on diff sites, and if he's smart he can add anti sandboxie and antivm too. So please give your useless advice to someone else.
Activity: 476
Those bounties are way too high in my opinion. Meaning the dev must have pre-mined at least 2 million coins in order to cover them all. That's way too much to give all at once, this coin will be dumped very badly if it hits an exchange.

I don't think so. if pools / exchanges adopt this coin, it will be more popular. by the way, most of coins will be given back to miners.

Giving the coins out to miners is a good thing as it spreads the coins out more evenly, I am just saying that the other bounties may be a bit too high. If I were I pool operator I suppose I would disagree lol

Activity: 490
Those bounties are way too high in my opinion. Meaning the dev must have pre-mined at least 2 million coins in order to cover them all. That's way too much to give all at once, this coin will be dumped very badly if it hits an exchange.

I don't think so. if pools / exchanges adopt this coin, it will be more popular. by the way, most of coins will be given back to miners.
Activity: 392

Thats right... If there are several Pool miners who each own 100,000 Coins, thats way to much... I think, the Bountys should be reduced to 1-5% of the actual value (and also the value of the premined Blocks....)
Activity: 476

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
wat is forum time
the first 2 blocks give an unknown amount so far but they will be big, look at the bribes err i mean bounties hes offering.

We will see, as soon as the Source Code is released... And if the whole premined coins are given as bountys i can't see something bad in it
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Activity: 28
the first 2 blocks give an unknown amount so far but they will be big, look at the bribes err i mean bounties hes offering.
Activity: 518
Block 3-5000: 200 sxc/block
Block 5001+: 100 sxc/block
Interesting how you didn't say how much is in the first two "premined" blocks...

At least 900.000, whatch the "bounties"...

Probably even much more, since he gives 100.000 to every pool lol...
Activity: 308
I just messaged him. He will announce it 30 minutes before release.

Thought I should put this here before his inbox gets spammed  Tongue
Activity: 31
can we get a countdown timer?

yeah ... a countdown time would be appreciated
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
can we get a countdown timer?
Real miners do it with long poll.
Cheesy I think I will change the setting, to be notificated if this thread is updated  Grin
Activity: 287
Real miners do it with long poll.
Activity: 252
An alt-coin where "solo mining" has an unexpected nuance...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Fantastic, 6 hour window for release in the middle of the Night US time. Say hello to another east European scamcoin. Oh I wonder if the first few premined blocks have a 'slightly' increased block reward.. Hat do we think? 1 million coins for first 2 blocks maybe? 5 million?

So if it was released during morning/afternoon US time, it's a US scamcoin because the rest of the world is sleeping?

Obviously it's just well timed, because it gives max chance for botnet/dev to instamine the coin before a lot of people are aware of it. Also: at least 75% of the forum and alt coin miners are US based.

I don't think so. I think it's more likely to be mined with botnets and AWS instances if it was released during US morning/afternoon.

And I think 75% is way too high. I think europeans/asians are more likely to be alt coin miners.
Activity: 368
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
A gr8 way to get sex daily from the wife!!! Give me sex and I'll transfer my overnight turn over to your wallet in the morning!!! HEEEHAAAA 1234 HEEEHAAAA 1234 HEEEHAAAA 1234

Pages:
Jump to: