Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 157. (Read 877846 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
what i have to use to be possable to incrase hash rate Smiley

Maybe badman74's can get you a little bit higher - beyond that, it's as good as it's going to get.
if i remember right my build is available for download though miner menu in pimp
it should get you 5.2mh/s on 290, and 5.8 to 6.2mh/s on 290x (depending on settings)

Maybe badman74's can get you a little bit higher - beyond that, it's as good as it's going to get.
if i remember right my build is available for download though miner menu in pimp
it should get you 5.2mh/s on 290, and 5.8 to 6.2mh/s on 290x (depending on settings)

I cant find it there. Some help  Smiley Wink Smiley

"badmans' modded sg v5 the link is in his signature
If he is using pimp then he should be able to install my modded miner with pimpupdate, there is a miner update option (miner menu) with various miners available
edit: it appears that the link hasn't been updated since v5_0 was merged into master, will see about updating my github to make the link work again (fixed)
edit2: also remove all *.bin files from /opt/ifmi/ or you will still be using the old unoptimized bins
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I actually know of one other person in this community, who I trust, that has his binaries (but not the source code) and has verified in-deed that his code provides a 40% increase in hash power for all cards 7-series and above, and has screenshots and pool data to prove it.
So, it's for sure then that wolf0 is violating the GPLv3 by not providing source code even when he is distributing the binaries?  Great... what a fucking asshole.  I really hope one of the sgminer or cgminer devs sue him.

Build your own miner and stop stealing, wolf0!  Or try being honorable for once and stop violating software licenses.

.bin files, I haven't modified sgminer - so I haven't violated shit.

I like how you change tack at the speed of light, too. "Oh, he's probably lying about hash increases." Then, "Oh, but he's violating the license!" Best part is, the only people who didn't get 2x the speed with my XMR miner was idiots who didn't use HVM. By the way, *I* was the one who helped Lucas with the original AES-NI improvement.
Activity: 528

I cant find it there. Some help  Smiley Wink Smiley

"badmans' modded sg v5 the link is in his signature
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

I cant find it there. Some help  Smiley Wink Smiley
Finally got my 290 non x's hashing over 5M on x11 but one card seems very much slower for the "wu" to rise it just is not getting the same rate of accepts, rejects is fine at 0% just v low wu,  would that be normal or am i pushing it too far

wu 0.068
wu 0.087
wu 0.074
wu 0.044 !!!!

after 20 min's
tell you what i've had one r9 290 elipa playing up for ages it just would not hash like the other elipa's i thought it was couse of when i flashed the bioses with the stilt's ages ago but today i happened to end up looking at the driver version with device manager and you know what ,, it still had the 13.2 driver on it when the other 3 had 14.7 even though i ran the 14.7 driver installer with all the cards installed.

I am seeing a worrying  time delay between this page "https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?a=3" and my miner changing algo !! is this just normal internet lag ?
Hi,
i use PIMP- 1.5.7 sgminer-multialgo
can somebody help me with config for 290x for x11. i have 5.2mh till now
290- 5mh
280x-4.2mh
Thank in advance  Wink Smiley
I have three rig's all pointing to the Nicehash multi port's and all pointing to the same user
the miner's on all 3 rig's at the same time are restarting  about 4 of 5 times in 24 hours

anyone know why does Nicehash cause this ?

cheers

More than likely, the offers to buy hashrate are changing in favor of a different algorithm?

If you mean my miner is also switching algo ?
I have seen my miner switch algo without restarting !

Oh, you mean the actual rig is rebooting? I doubt that has anything to do with the pool...
No the rig is not rebooting
sgminer is restarting which does NOT happen when sgminer switches algo

I have three rig's all pointing to the Nicehash multi port's and all pointing to the same user
the miner's on all 3 rig's at the same time are restarting  about 4 of 5 times in 24 hours

cheers

More than likely, the offers to buy hashrate are changing in favor of a different algorithm?

If you mean my miner is also switching algo ?
I have seen my miner switch algo without restarting !

cheers
Ok  as some of you guys might have guessed maths is not one of my best lifetime achievement's
  so  am I getting this right :-
    If i use this default nicehash pass f0=1.0;f2=0.5;f3=5.5;f4=4.0;f5=500;f6=3.5;f7=16 my miner in theory should switch algo as close to the time that nicehash changes algo as possible.

Now if I build my own custom pass which consists of each algo's 4 hour average hash rate for the rig, the miner will then not switch algo so much according to the nicehash standard but it would switch at a time that is more related and proffitable to my individual rig

in which case i should just ignore when my miner switch's algo compared to the nice hash switch and trust that it is switching at a time that is best for the individual rig

is this the way to go with this

cheers
yes
Ok  as some of you guys might have guessed maths is not one of my best lifetime achievement's
  so  am I getting this right :-
    If i use this default nicehash pass f0=1.0;f2=0.5;f3=5.5;f4=4.0;f5=500;f6=3.5;f7=16 my miner in theory should switch algo as close to the time that nicehash changes algo as possible.

Now if I build my own custom pass which consists of each algo's 4 hour average hash rate for the rig, the miner will then not switch algo so much according to the nicehash standard but it would switch at a time that is more related and proffitable to my individual rig

in which case i should just ignore when my miner switch's algo compared to the nice hash switch and trust that it is switching at a time that is best for the individual rig

is this the way to go with this

cheers
does
 "failover-switch-delay" : "300",
or anything else apart from my password code have any effect on the time it takes to switch algo ?

cheers 
Does this page update automatically when algo changes or would i need to reload the page to see the change

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp

Scrypt-A-Nf. is a fuck of a lot slower than x13.

of course thanks
Since cgwatch does not update for multi-algo switching.Which miner watching program can be used?
cgwatcher works just make sure you got the two codes "badman74" mentions a few posts up
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Which coin uses Scrypt-A.-Nf. ?
Jump to: