Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 26. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?
Activity: 228
SGPay let you see all your currency and cryptocurrency in one account and gives customer the easiness even if you're not experienced investor. It's secure and reliable service. I wish the project success! 
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed

great to see user are very much interested in sgpay ..
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?

They normally hear from word of mouth
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?

yes check website its has explainer vide

https://www.sgpay.org/

I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis...

great

I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up! Can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.
please go to website and go toward down and you will see the roadmap

https://www.sgpay.org/
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Activity: 119
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up! Can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.
Activity: 71
I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis...
Activity: 201
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?
Activity: 228
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc 
Activity: 126
will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?
Activity: 133
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it? 
Activity: 162
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you.
But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Activity: 218
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for? 
Activity: 156
Is this project targeted mostly to Singapore market? Do you have plans for worldwide expansion?
For example, could I use your app for payment if I don't live in Singapore?
Activity: 96
This seems interesting. Will wait for the ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Whitepaper translation into Russian is completed. You can download it by using this link.

SGPay Russian ANN+Bounty thread is LIVE! Please, join discussions by this link.

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Filipino ANN Thread is now live! HERE
Bounty thread~LINK
Filipino translated Whitepaper~HERE
hi dev, I am very interested in this project. what is the minimum amount of investment in the pre sale? Do you have any bonuses? thanks

Minimum Contribution: 1 ETH
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
hi dev, I am very interested in this project. what is the minimum amount of investment in the pre sale? Do you have any bonuses? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: