Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 21. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
I heard about this project from my friend. You have nice idea but what about competitors? What are your advantages?
Activity: 6
Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us? 
Good question I'm also curious about that !
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
And what happens to tokens that will not be sold. Will they be burned?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us? 
Activity: 217
Thanks to blockchain technology, your service will be stable and safe Wink
Activity: 131
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large
Activity: 205
Great project! The team is group of highly creative and dedicated people to provide an innovative and useful service for people
Activity: 181
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all of this will be appreciated by investors!
Activity: 187
I love that the wallets and other payment systems are getting closer to the perfect levels of security and privacy!
Activity: 126
What legal protections may or may not be available in the event of fraud, a hack, malware? Who will be responsible for refunding my investment if something goes wrong?
Activity: 134
You are doing a great job! Making a better payment service isn't a new task, but still it is very challenging!
Activity: 126
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck! 
Activity: 140
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?
Activity: 140
Even if there are a lot of competitors, it doesn't mea SGPAY doesn't have it's unique advantages! I believe in this project!
Activity: 213
Sure they will make a decent business out of this ICO! 
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
There are lots of reasons to join the project!
First of all, I personally like that the WP is very clear and solid - team have a vision of what they are going to make

I have not read White paper yet, but even with a superficial study, it becomes clear that the project is worthy of attention.
Activity: 214
There are lots of reasons to join the project!
First of all, I personally like that the WP is very clear and solid - team have a vision of what they are going to make
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I believe SGPAY has a great idea and vision in dealing with the payment services that need to be cautiously treated, its concept is amazing, seems like it will be success as it deserves and will attract big investors.

Of course, you are right. The idea of the project is of interest. It seems to me that the project will be in demand on the market. I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 144
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far?
I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current blockchain based payment services and wallets.
I might be wrong though...
Activity: 216
I believe SGPAY has a great idea and vision in dealing with the payment services that need to be cautiously treated, its concept is amazing, seems like it will be success as it deserves and will attract big investors.
Pages:
Jump to: