Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 22. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
I would surely love to invest some of my funds into this project as it really seems a great project with good benefits ahead. The project has an innovative idea and i am sure that most of us will find it useful.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys   
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
This project needs lot of attention because great minds behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure.

This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations

Thank for liking our project we make sure to make it successful
Activity: 213
Every day I see new promising and interesting projects. Today I was pleasantly surprised by SGPay Wink
Activity: 149
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
Activity: 201
This project needs lot of attention because great minds behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure.
Activity: 228
Where can I see the video overview of the project?
Activity: 162
More and more similar projects are being created now. There are lots of startups that work on the same thing with some small differences in approach and with the same goal. I think it can be very useful for people
SGPay has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the SGPay on WISERICO and follow SGPay on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Singapore has been a hotbed of blockchain projects in the past year, resulting in successful Singapore-born cryptocurrencies such as DigixDao and Kyber Network. A call has been made by the Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to “simplify and integrate” e-payment services. SGPay is one such project borne from the ideas of innovation and integration. It aims to integrate numerous services into one platform, a digital wallet service for both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies.
Our SGPay Token is built on the Ethereum blockchain in accordance with the ERC-20 standard. The SGPay Token (or SGP in short) is built as a utility token to be used on our primary platform SGPay. It will be adopted by our technology partners and affiliated merchants.
We chose to build SGP on the Ethereum blockchain because it brings advantages such as decentralization, security, transparency and lower transaction costs. It is also the preferred blockchain network of many large corporations such as Microsoft and UBS who are part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

Great thanks for adding us
Activity: 218
SGPAY seems legit as it is unique with its new crypto wallet that is going to change the way of global payment in the future.
copper member
Activity: 217
SGPay has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the SGPay on WISERICO and follow SGPay on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Singapore has been a hotbed of blockchain projects in the past year, resulting in successful Singapore-born cryptocurrencies such as DigixDao and Kyber Network. A call has been made by the Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to “simplify and integrate” e-payment services. SGPay is one such project borne from the ideas of innovation and integration. It aims to integrate numerous services into one platform, a digital wallet service for both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies.
Our SGPay Token is built on the Ethereum blockchain in accordance with the ERC-20 standard. The SGPay Token (or SGP in short) is built as a utility token to be used on our primary platform SGPay. It will be adopted by our technology partners and affiliated merchants.
We chose to build SGP on the Ethereum blockchain because it brings advantages such as decentralization, security, transparency and lower transaction costs. It is also the preferred blockchain network of many large corporations such as Microsoft and UBS who are part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

Activity: 220
Hi! That is totally worth it to take part in a project like this! Who are your target audience?   
Activity: 156
Is it difficult to make your own e-wallet and payment system? It must be very labour-intense...
Activity: 225
SGPay has alot to promise to investors and its future users but what got my attention is that the payment processing wont take alot of time to complete the transaction no matter where you are located in the world.
Activity: 238
Lack of privacy and security is a serious issues for the existing wallets and payment institutions! Glad that you are coping with that!!
Activity: 148
SGPay catch a lots of heart of the people, users and investors around here in the crypto currency community. I just want to tell that it is because SGPay is a very trustworthy project with full potential that will make a great changes in the community.
Activity: 574
I see the the pre-contribution progress is already 76% sold. This is a good achievement. With the ease of use of the platform and other advantages features, users should gain alot benefit from it.
Activity: 233
How will you guys deal with privacy and security of your clients do you also have a short overview about that on your project?
Do you have telegram group? Having a central conversational group would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the CARCO project is getting more and more known by people and also, on the other hand, the CARCO community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue Wink

https://t.me/sgpay/
Pages:
Jump to: