Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SGPR - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, & Decentralized, no ico - page 4. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
i want to try to mining this coin, need to waiting until block 7200

Don't waste your time and money.
Developer reset the chain and caused everyone to lose their coins.
Also, the developer has been completely silent about the issue they caused with the reset.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
i want to try to mining this coin, need to waiting until block 7200
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
So, nobody has returned his coins for now?  Huh
No, they did not return anything to anyone and will not return it.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
So, nobody has returned his coins for now?  Huh
Activity: 154
WORKING POOL

WORKING POOL: stratum://40.71.36.182:3032 -p (Your wallet) -p x

STATS: http://40.71.36.182/
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
still wait my lost coins. dev, we've mined not so much coins, if you will return them, due to the faithful community you will gain more than you lose
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
3700 coins were mined by me on the old chain. The link to the explorer was on the official website. It is written that the test blocks up to 7200. I mined from 11k+ blocks.
But the developer announced the whole chain of test, 3700 coins lost.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
This was removed or doesnt work on BSOD or ARCPOOL anymore.
Perhaps it is a horrible one to pursue?
Activity: 571
Better if developer will return coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
was not written that this is a test ! this record appeared after the restart of the blockchain. this is a Scam. open your eyes

I understand everyones upset. I would be too if i had mined a coin and then lost everything. Its really frustrating! However, their discord is active and coin does move forward. But i think you guys should be happy!! Originally there was 1 million premine when testing, when coin was set back- they removed 1 million premine and only premined 20k coins. That doesnt sound scammy to me.
Bambalam, why are you speaking on behalf of the developer? Who gave you that authority? Why isn't dev answering questions? I spent a lot of time on mining, where is the guarantee that it will not happen again? How can you trust the person who cheated and not responding to questions?
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
was not written that this is a test ! this record appeared after the restart of the blockchain. this is a Scam. open your eyes

I understand everyones upset. I would be too if i had mined a coin and then lost everything. Its really frustrating! However, their discord is active and coin does move forward. But i think you guys should be happy!! Originally there was 1 million premine when testing, when coin was set back- they removed 1 million premine and only premined 20k coins. That doesnt sound scammy to me.

lol is scam coin. why should I be happy?
a lot of people lost time. devloper is silent. it would be good if he returned the lost coins

Activity: 361
Merit: 111
Activity: 166
hi.

would be great to got news from dev or mods.
i think peop should undrestand what testnet mean.

20 block per round is not even started
i understand peop who claim from last chain but man it was testnet...

Now we need more info if this coin will continue or not
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Dont mine this coin. It's a scam!

Not true.

POOL UPDATED -- DEV UPDATES

Payouts have been reduced to .1 and every 5 minutes. NEW MINERS - REMEMBER- Please wait 2.5 hours for first payment!! Block confirms take that long.

Come mine on a fresh pool, with a solid admin. Got this setup quick for you guys, things are default but payouts work- if any issues ask here or PM.

Welcome to UPOOL!

http://40.71.36.182/stats (Domain will come soon.)

ccminer-x64 -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://40.71.36.182:3032 -u (Your sgpr address) -p x

VARDIFF PORT 3032

Let me know how it goes!

** POOL IS NOW COMPLETELY CONFIGURED AND WORKING. RUNNING ON MAIN CHAIN!!! **
Is this pool already proven from real core dev's leader ?
And where's official pool ?

Do you absolutely confirm that if we do mining for weeks , after that no one can reset  this chain again ?

thanks.

Yes, 100%- Dev has confirmed. Dev is in Discord with me and has confirmed no reset. I have also received bounty for the pool from the dev- We were first pool mining on mainnet.
1. You and now yourself are deceiving! Dev promised me the first that will not reset in the future and after that fixed the message in the discord!
2.You are an interested person at the moment! Because your pool now has a larger hashrate, before it had a https://lycheebit.com/!
3. You will answer in the future for the actions of the dev and be responsible for him? ... Then I would like to see your data for communication, for safety!
A2I
Activity: 8
Yes, 100%- Dev has confirmed. Dev is in Discord with me and has confirmed no reset. I have also received bounty for the pool from the dev- We were first pool mining on mainnet.

First it was testnet, now it was a reset >?

Bit confusing.

Meaning still YoloFFA?  Huh

Not true.

Payouts have been reduced to .1 and every 5 minutes. NEW MINERS - REMEMBER- Please wait 2.5 hours for first payment!! Block confirms take that long.

Come mine on a fresh pool, with a solid admin. Got this setup quick for you guys, things are default but payouts work- if any issues ask here or PM.

Welcome to UPOOL!

ccminer-x64 -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://40.71.36.182:3032 -u (Your sgpr address) -p x

VARDIFF PORT 3032

Let me know how it goes!

Do you absolutely confirm that if we do mining for weeks , after that no one can reset  this chain again ?

thanks.

Activity: 136

Not true.

Welcome to UPOOL!

VARDIFF PORT 3032

Let me know how it goes!

thanks.
Somebody is definitely having fun DDoSing the arcpool so I can't even look at my wallet but I guess when Nicehash comes after block 7000 that's over for everyone and the diff skyrockets to hell

No issues on our pool.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Somebody is definitely having fun DDoSing the arcpool so I can't even look at my wallet but I guess when Nicehash comes after block 7000 that's over for everyone and the diff skyrockets to hell
Pages:
Jump to: