Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SGPR - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, & Decentralized, no ico - page 6. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Atleast we know devs dont want big premine anymore and care for community.

No premine, ok.
But dev have 5 masternodes, that generate new coins.
Dev like fairy play?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
That would introduce new coins.. Does not make sense. Tune forked- this chain reset. Big difference.

SGPR forket too - new genesis block was generated.

Atleast we know devs dont want big premine anymore and care for community.
That would introduce new coins.. Does not make sense. Tune forked- this chain reset. Big difference.

SGPR forket too - new genesis block was generated.
I started this thread on 26-01 to test post. Then i delete all information. That mean this coin didn't started. All information lycheebit get in our website. Then we decided not to premine 1 000 000 SGPR. We only premine 20 000 SGPR. In the assumption that no information about us was known, I reset the chain. The lycheebit allowed mine to have no notice on the website as well as discord of the team so if you are on that we can not guarantee anything. We only have one explorer: http://explorer.sgprpay.com. Please check your address on it. And we only guarantee that after 31 Jan 2018 we will not reset the chain.
you won't returns people's lost coins?
I don't want they reset chain again to premine for all coin lost ? They just premine 20 000 SGPR.

They ran testnet with 1,000,000 premine- Reset chain for premine is only 20,000 - Thats very good.
Activity: 25
I started this thread on 26-01 to test post. Then i delete all information. That mean this coin didn't started. All information lycheebit get in our website. Then we decided not to premine 1 000 000 SGPR. We only premine 20 000 SGPR. In the assumption that no information about us was known, I reset the chain. The lycheebit allowed mine to have no notice on the website as well as discord of the team so if you are on that we can not guarantee anything. We only have one explorer: http://explorer.sgprpay.com. Please check your address on it. And we only guarantee that after 31 Jan 2018 we will not reset the chain.
I don't want they reset chain again to premine for all coin lost ? They just premine 20 000 SGPR.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
I reset the chain.

Will you swap old coins like TUNE dev?

Thanks for UPDATE! Can you add our pool to OP. We have kept community updated and are on main net. Thanks! Check your PM!
Activity: 2
News are good, but the trust to dev fell very strongly  Undecided

Yes, it sucks but we can recover.
Activity: 86
News are good, but the trust to dev fell very strongly  Undecided
Dev must accept first chain
Its a rule of Mining, that the longest chain - is main chain!

I think other members agree with me

Can you not read? A COMMUNITY MEMBER POSTED THIS! We were mining on testnet, accidents happen.
Activity: 7
Dev must accept first chain
Its a rule of Mining, that the longest chain - is main chain!

I think other members agree with me
POOL UPDATED -- DEV UPDATES

Payouts have been reduced to .1 and every 5 minutes. NEW MINERS - REMEMBER- Please wait 2.5 hours for first payment!! Block confirms take that long.

Come mine on a fresh pool, with a solid admin. Got this setup quick for you guys, things are default but payouts work- if any issues ask here or PM.

Welcome to UPOOL!

http://40.71.36.182/stats (Domain will come soon.)

ccminer-x64 -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://40.71.36.182:3032 -u (Your sgpr address) -p x

VARDIFF PORT 3032

Let me know how it goes!

** POOL IS NOW COMPLETELY CONFIGURED AND WORKING. RUNNING ON *NEW* CHAIN!!! **

DEV Has confirmed that this ANN thread was created by a community member and was PREVIOUSLY released on testnet. I am sure he meant no harm but it has upset alot of people. The coin WILL NOT reset any more. We are now on MAIN NET. Any coins you mined previous to 1/31 were all on testnet. Good news is we have not hit the 20 coin blocks yet- Still a great time to join us!!
Summary SGPR
@LycheeBit
    Total pending   70.74035636 SGPR_OLD
    Total unpaid (balance + pending)   70.74035635 SGPR_OLD
    Total paid   571.97015071 SGPR_OLD
    Total earned   642.71050706 SGPR_OLD

@Bambalam
The SGPR  windows wallet v0.12.2.3 x64  Is stuck on from Block 15917
Unable to fully load the block chain from any Computer.
So why do you offer still your mining Pool  @ 40.71.36.182:3032 (meaning you cant see what you MINE.)

I did mine a coin or two but to no effect when wallet block chains are not Syncing headers. (You dont receive as you should understand by now..) Mr. @Bambalam
Wallet doesn't run as intended not from other Systems (Clean) and not from cmd  –reindex. (As the wallet was over-tested and overlooked, in troubleshooting/solving matter.)

Guess we need more redFlaggs to avoid these, empty promises.
No white-paper, no clear viewable team(members) it on the other hand should be mandatory insisted, regardless before we are offering any mining(Pool) towards a coin.
If basically we need to identify who we are they (devs/team) should be as well, identifiable.

A21 You need to update your wallet- Redownload the wallet listed on the front page- it has been updated. Once it synchronizes you will see the correct blockchain.

As for the speculation- I like to give people the benefit of the doubt- this coin is not only listed on bitcointalk- its either chinese or russian and the dev doesnt speak much english. He is on discord and the project does move forward. His github is very active.

A2I
Activity: 8
Summary SGPR
@LycheeBit
    Total pending   70.74035636 SGPR_OLD
    Total unpaid (balance + pending)   70.74035635 SGPR_OLD
    Total paid   571.97015071 SGPR_OLD
    Total earned   642.71050706 SGPR_OLD

@Bambalam
The SGPR  windows wallet v0.12.2.3 x64  Is stuck on from Block 15917
Unable to fully load the block chain from any Computer.
So why do you offer still your mining Pool  @ 40.71.36.182:3032 (meaning you cant see what you MINE.)

I did mine a coin or two but to no effect when wallet block chains are not Syncing headers. (You dont receive as you should understand by now..) Mr. @Bambalam
Wallet doesn't run as intended not from other Systems (Clean) and not from cmd  –reindex. (As the wallet was over-tested and overlooked, in troubleshooting/solving matter.)

Guess we need more redFlaggs to avoid these, empty promises.
No white-paper, no clear viewable team(members) it on the other hand should be mandatory insisted, regardless before we are offering any mining(Pool) towards a coin.
If basically we need to identify who we are they (devs/team) should be as well, identifiable.
Activity: 100
The perfect example of the scam coin. Or shit coin. Or scam & shit coin in fact.
We disable it.

We are sincerely sorry to have listed this coin in our pool. We wasted time & credibility.

Hoping miners understand ...

great, i support this because the dev let people download the wallet and gone for few weeks, and reset the chain when back, perfect scam. stay away everyone
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Will there be an airdrop for this coin? How about a social bounty campaign? This coin has potential. Will keep an eye on this one. Good luck.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Guys,I were bunned for previos post on Discord!Don't believe these liars!They 03.02. posted information about that after 31.01. not gonna lie.But they have cheated many people for large sums of coins!Do not believe a liar!!!Sorry Discorde can't convey to people the truth!Repost so people know this team a Scam!
Pages:
Jump to: