Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SGPR - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, & Decentralized, no ico - page 8. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
BRAND NEW POOL!

How to see the statistics?Huh?

You can view the pool stats here: http://40.71.36.182/

We are working on getting individual stats up and working next- so coin balances, 24 hr, all-time etc is displayed. Payouts are now set to to pay out as soon as the blocks are verified (101 Confirmations).

Thanks!!!

wth is going on there? we were currently on block high 17800, and now 2000?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Chain was reset, Lychee was operating on old chain last night- not sure if they still are.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
BRAND NEW POOL!

How to see the statistics?Huh?
Activity: 253
Rolling in the Deep

wth is going on there? we were currently on block high 17800, and now 2000?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
BRAND NEW POOL!
Come mine on a fresh pool, with a solid admin. Got this setup quick for you guys, things are default but payouts work- if any issues ask here or PM.

Welcome to UPOOL!

http://40.71.36.182/stats (Domain will come soon.)

ccminer-x64 -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://40.71.36.182:3032 -u (Your sgpr address) -p x

VARDIFF PORT 3032

Let me know how it goes!

** POOL IS NOW COMPLETELY CONFIGURED AND WORKING. RUNNING ON *NEW* CHAIN!!! **

Looks like so far only 10 miners, that means alot of people are still minining on the old chain.

FIRST PAYOUTS WILL BEGIN SOON!

No pay?

We found the issue and it has been resolved!! Payouts are working and i have verified them received. Please check your wallets and thanks for patience!! This pool is now 100% functioning and working on NEW CHAIN!!! Smiley
Activity: 59
What a wild scam! Dev, you have to exchange for new coins

Things happen man, maybe they found an error in their code that required a reset. Think about the forks etherium has had? Also, how can it be a scam if he makes no money from resetting the chain? Its not like he can keep your old coins and spend them.
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
What a wild scam! Dev, you have to exchange for new coins
Activity: 59
BRAND NEW POOL!
Come mine on a fresh pool, with a solid admin. Got this setup quick for you guys, things are default but payouts work- if any issues ask here or PM.

Welcome to UPOOL!

ccminer-x64 -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://40.71.36.182:3032 -u (Your sgpr address) -p x

VARDIFF PORT 3032

Let me know how it goes!

Looks like so far only 10 miners, that means alot of people are still minining on the old chain.

No pay?

No need to worry, just a simple error on our side. We are fixing now! Everyones profits are all recorded in database and i can verify for you if you can share your wallet address. Thanks for your patience!! Continue mining Smiley
Activity: 31
Activity: 39
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
the developer will return the lost coins?
Activity: 10
BRAND NEW POOL!

Welcome to UPOOL!

VARDIFF PORT 3032

Let me know how it goes!

No pay?
Activity: 5
What is the old thing to do
BRAND NEW POOL!

Welcome to UPOOL!

VARDIFF PORT 3032

Let me know how it goes!

when will the soon payout start.
Activity: 86
so as a result with this coin???
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! SmartCash is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining SmartCash with keccak algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:5133
  • User     : YOUR_SMART_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SMART

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:5133 -u STNpCVHYeUncmnuRjHzSwmGiqMci25q6jk -p c=SMART
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm keccak -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:5133 -u STNpCVHYeUncmnuRjHzSwmGiqMci25q6jk -p c=SMART

Peers list :

• addnode=54.39.12.41:9678

Notes about SGPR :

• Previous chain has been named SGPR_OLD[/url]
  • If you mined in the old chain, you have to create a new SGPR address.
  • BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COIN. IN GENERAL, COIN REBOOTED LIKE THIS ARE SHIT COINS.
Activity: 128
BRAND NEW POOL!

how to view statistics?

Are you sure that your pool have realy *NEW* chain?
May be tomorow dev will restart blockchain again, and again....
All coins will scamed again.

Maybe they go back to old chain . the devs are the laziest i have ever seen. no info no activity !!!
Activity: 15

Are you sure that your pool have realy *NEW* chain?
May be tomorow dev will restart blockchain again, and again....
All coins will scamed again.
Pages:
Jump to: