Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!! - page 15. (Read 32776 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
waiting for bigger exchanges hhee Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Well then if you think dev is not going to keep coins and pump, I guess you know those big hashers will. Either way it will probably pump once on Yobit or bigger exchange. But we will really know if dev comes thru with his promises of wallet, exchanges, and other surprises.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You guys do realize that the quiet dev is probably the guy with top hash at suprnova pool since launch. He is no idiot, he is keeping quiet till block  halving scooping up all the cheap coins and then he controls the dev and the price of the coin. You should be mining or buying, not selling. But of course like every coin it is a gamble. But a no premine no ico coin is about as good as it gets for a chance to do well early.

Jimlite, I think you're wrong..with all respect.
He probably already spend all his money renting hash and he is waiting for someone to pump in order to dump his small bag of coins.

I can bet with you 1 sat + plus fees just for fun.  Wink

I know who is mining hard, and is not hard to see who is. Just think about it...

Tip: Who controls the supply, controls the coin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
You guys do realize that the quiet dev is probably the guy with top hash at suprnova pool since launch. He is no idiot, he is keeping quiet till block  halving scooping up all the cheap coins and then he controls the dev and the price of the coin. You should be mining or buying, not selling. But of course like every coin it is a gamble. But a no premine no ico coin is about as good as it gets for a chance to do well early.
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
so funny, people screaming scam scam, explain everything, but on the other side, whale ready to eat the weak hand  Grin Grin Grin

Whale with 0.5 btc?  Shocked  wtf?

That's not even a small fish! That's peanuts...

It's not even 0.5 anymore  Total: 0.39054197 BTC

Re: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!!

thousands of dollars ppl spent on mining and 400 bucks of buys is laughable.

You will NOT become a millionaire with PDG. It's the definition of a SCAM

SCAM

skam/Submit

noun informal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms:   fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick.

verb

swindle.
"a guy that scams the elderly out of their savings"
synonyms:   swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull.

Roll Eyes

so funny, people screaming scam scam, explain everything, but on the other side, whale ready to eat the weak hand  Grin Grin Grin

Whale with 0.5 btc?  Shocked  wtf?

That's not even a small fish! That's peanuts...
so funny, people screaming scam scam, explain everything, but on the other side, whale ready to eat the weak hand  Grin Grin Grin

Right.. Blame the whales. Hahaha

The only ppl that made real money were the rig rental company's like I said a few pages back
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto

Just another scam coin. Whoda thunk it... LMAO
Gon Totto
Hey, looks funny, also no premine, interesting wallet codebase.

Here's a Pool:

https://pdg.suprnova.cc

What's so interesting about the codebase?

It's a very recent codebase  - so it's absolutely no walletbuilders coin and also segwit compatible (not turned on yet) - IF the dev has skills, he could enable segwit and a few other features/enhancements as well and make this at least something special.

There's also no premine .. Interesting what will happen.

EDIT: However, the dev is using a bought account - so always be cautious

Well, this caused all the mining hype. Glad OCMINER edited the comment and my thoughts, atm, are...if we took this comment from the list, the hype would never started and this is a perfect shitcoin.

Glad I sold yesterday with profit. I have a few more but is pure profit too, no matter the price.

After the dev's comments, he showed has no arguments to carry this on. Also he show fear and is afraid to speak with this small community. Even on slack he isnt present to talk - he wrote a few sentences and left. Road map automatically got burned with his comment: no army efforts, and he is happy with the exchanges we got.

I know that some of us will disagree on me, also Dev will post comments with others accounts (that's fine. all dev do that), but this was an heads up like ocminer did on his Edit.

I will follow this with attention and I hope Im wrong in honor for those who spent money renting rigs.

Cheers!  Wink

(Profit is profit, no matter the %)

Thank you for the long explaination. Congratz for your profit ( well, that's mean loss for your buyer  Wink )

Sometimes we're in profit, but sometimes we're in loss
Hey, looks funny, also no premine, interesting wallet codebase.

Here's a Pool:

https://pdg.suprnova.cc

What's so interesting about the codebase?

It's a very recent codebase  - so it's absolutely no walletbuilders coin and also segwit compatible (not turned on yet) - IF the dev has skills, he could enable segwit and a few other features/enhancements as well and make this at least something special.

There's also no premine .. Interesting what will happen.

EDIT: However, the dev is using a bought account - so always be cautious

Well, this caused all the mining hype. Glad OCMINER edited the comment and my thoughts, atm, are...if we took this comment from the list, the hype would never started and this is a perfect shitcoin.

Glad I sold yesterday with profit. I have a few more but is pure profit too, no matter the price.

After the dev's comments, he showed has no arguments to carry this on. Also he show fear and is afraid to speak with this small community. Even on slack he isnt present to talk - he wrote a few sentences and left. Road map automatically got burned with his comment: no army efforts, and he is happy with the exchanges we got.

I know that some of us will disagree on me, also Dev will post comments with others accounts (that's fine. all dev do that), but this was an heads up like ocminer did on his Edit.

I will follow this with attention and I hope Im wrong in honor for those who spent money renting rigs.

Cheers!  Wink

(Profit is profit, no matter the %)
Activity: 560
Rewards here I come. Good to see it in exchange too.
Activity: 606
Holy sh*t
I was out of internet for couple of days and these exchanges have added Pinkdog. Grrr. Chumps

Guys, sorry for the stress because of that disgusting price drop.
All that I can suggest for now - do not sell remaining coins.
It is not reasonable to spend money on hashes and then sell coins 10 times cheaper.
You will be just fooled by whales.

In next 1-2 weeks, after the reward halving, you will have wallet update and I will start to reveal my plans ))

Another 1-2 weeks? Block reward halving within next 2-3 days...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Holy sh*t
I was out of internet for couple of days and these exchanges have added Pinkdog. Grrr. Chumps

It is not reasonable to spend money on hashes and then sell coins 10 times cheaper.

In next 1-2 weeks, after the reward halving, you will have wallet update and I will start to reveal my plans ))

lol, wtf was this comment?

pinkdog dev is actually satoshi

Grin

Holy sh*t

lol, wtf was this comment?
Activity: 124
Holy sh*t

Gon Totto
block reward halving in next 48 hours
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD0_QBWVa0U

Pink Dog coin was actually mentioned on Shitcointalk

starts on the 48 min mark for those who are interested.

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Dev is currently working on an update.

So let him do his thing.

He obviously has put some thought into it.

Am sure when the time comes, PinkDog will have no problems getting added to the usual exchanges with much bigger volumes.

Pusseys.

Good, go go go!
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
 Grin people are paining dump , i am happy buying
Pages:
Jump to: