Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!! - page 17. (Read 32776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
PickachouYou, what secret do you know? Why don't you share? Dev has been very quiet, so it means only one of two things. A)The people bitching here are correct that it is just gonna be another p/d or B)The dev is working hard, mining, and going to pull a surprise coin like Crave. IF it is B) then the dev is loving all of you dumping it to him for cheap. He who controls all the coins controls the price. No one heard of Crave or Pascal till it was too late.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Last Block Found...17,221  Roll Eyes
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
No buy support and every time someone puts up a decent buy it gets dumped on...

Keep pumping PikachuYou

I'll set a small buy wall now, we'll see

They should use this coin for the Ashville NC arts community... Those freaky libs would love it LMAO
fgb
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
No buy support and every time someone puts up a decent buy it gets dumped on...

Keep pumping PikachuYou

Me is Cute
I don't get why you fucking idiots are bitching...

PinkDog's just started....

Only fucking fools are selling...

This bitch's a little diamond in the rough compared to all the other stupid coins.....

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Fucking fools like you? Cheesy

Little diamond? Another shitcoin without innovation, P&D&F Pump & Dump & Forget Wink

I know something that you don't........FAGGOT..... Wink  Grin Kiss
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

This bitch's a little diamond in the rough compared to all the other stupid coins.....

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Fucking fools like you? Cheesy

Little diamond? Another shitcoin without innovation, P&D&F Pump & Dump & Forget Wink

Activity: 588
Gon Totto

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Shhh. You know the game.

shhhhh, halving coming soon, so let them dump to low price. You know the game  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Shhh. You know the game.
Me is Cute

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 606
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Nice shitcoin. Please dump some on the market thanks.
Anyone noticed the difficulty is floating in stable wave pattern? Gradually up, then down and so forth. And this looks to be independent from hashrate, though I am not 100% sure.
I wonder if this is intended diff adjustment behaviour or some big miners influence.

Yes, I notice that too. Its being going for 2 days or so. Maybe some big miner. I saw around 1.7P in the first day for a few minuts in a pool and then solo
WTF is this?  Is this Pink Dog character from a cartoon or tv show or something?

Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
WTF is this?  Is this Pink Dog character from a cartoon or tv show or something?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Anyone noticed the difficulty is floating in stable wave pattern? Gradually up, then down and so forth. And this looks to be independent from hashrate, though I am not 100% sure.
I wonder if this is intended diff adjustment behaviour or some big miners influence.
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
Sorry if this info is somewhere, but what is the max supply?

Supply:
first year - 127.5M
2nd year - 25M
3d year - 12.5M
Total - 180M coins
Pages:
Jump to: