Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!! - page 13. (Read 32776 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any bounty for new block explorer? Cheesy
I can make one if needed.

How much, in PDG?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Any bounty for new block explorer? Cheesy
I can make one if needed.

Well, blockexp.com  is running... maybe Dev needs to restart Tomcat service  (8082) . dunno. probably too many requests to handle it and it crashed

Me is Cute
What happened with nice pink doggie, which was promicing to become next Doge? Nobody is posting funny pink memes? Looks like doggie needs a vet to help it Sad

Everybody is waiting for Dev coming and the price pumping? Doge had the cheerful community, not only guys lazily waiting for pump coming out of nowhere.. Smiley

Yeah, a lot of lazy guys here... all pusseys Cheesy

As a user, i sent a request to yobit: https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ even with blank fields. Do the same

What happened with nice pink doggie, which was promicing to become next Doge? Nobody is posting funny pink memes? Looks like doggie needs a vet to help it Sad

Everybody is waiting for Dev coming and the price pumping? Doge had the cheerful community, not only guys lazily waiting for pump coming out of nowhere.. Smiley

yes it's dead

sell everything.

Yeah... cheap coins atm... then imagine IF....
....dev will came with a logo... a wallet, a explorer, yobit listing... signature campaing, twitter campaingn....  Cheesy

Ahaha mooooonnnn!

Me is Cute

yes it's dead

sell everything.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Me is Cute
Holy sh*t
I was out of internet for couple of days and these exchanges have added Pinkdog. Grrr. Chumps

Guys, sorry for the stress because of that disgusting price drop.
All that I can suggest for now - do not sell remaining coins.
It is not reasonable to spend money on hashes and then sell coins 10 times cheaper.
You will be just fooled by whales.

In next 1-2 weeks, after the reward halving, you will have wallet update and I will start to reveal my plans ))

so http://blockexp.com:8082/ still down and dev gone and lost in the wild

ok its dead

nope

that fucking shit that you're bounty whoring for in your signature & avatar is dead.

fucking pussey
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Holy sh*t
I was out of internet for couple of days and these exchanges have added Pinkdog. Grrr. Chumps

It is not reasonable to spend money on hashes and then sell coins 10 times cheaper.

In next 1-2 weeks, after the reward halving, you will have wallet update and I will start to reveal my plans ))

ok its dead
LOL  Cheesy Dev isn't the owner of the explorer site... Wink

Dev has not disappeared - Last Active:    Today at 01:21:57 AM
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Holy sh*t

ok its dead
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
us waiting for dev updates and yobit.

I think it will fly if dev gets it on Yobit.

Aha, Yobit is the right place  Grin

This actual exchange sucks  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I think it will fly if dev gets it on Yobit.
where is the block explorer?

Ded as the dev

But i guess this will be pumped by some p&d group because there was no premine and dev already sold his coins.
Same group is accumulating hard. Sooner or later this shit can fly to the roof and fall to the ground Cheesy
Nobody knows about this coin. Dev needs to advertise, get a twitter account, etc.

Dev doesnt know how to do that, imo  Cheesy
Atm, no point on holding a lot or buy PinkDog with this btc instant rally. Better to play btc/usd
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Nobody knows about this coin. Dev needs to advertise, get a twitter account, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: