Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!! - page 21. (Read 32778 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
WTB @ 70 sats each. PM me if you have some PDG you want to sell. If you have a lower rank than I do or no recognizable Twitter account, you will have to send first.

70 satoshis?

U mad bro?

7000 satoshis per PDG.

Kiss
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
WTB @ 70 sats each. PM me if you have some PDG you want to sell. If you have a lower rank than I do or no recognizable Twitter account, you will have to send first.

I dunno, missing an ICO trade isn't dropping the ball. It didn't pass my risk/reward criteria in the first place. I didn't lose one single satoshi on it so I consider that a win... plenty of buyers above current prices can't say the same.

It absolutely doesn't compare to this coin though. PinkDog is the best coin since AnalCoin.

WORD !!!

Grin

Me is Cute

I dunno, missing an ICO trade isn't dropping the ball. It didn't pass my risk/reward criteria in the first place. I didn't lose one single satoshi on it so I consider that a win... plenty of buyers above current prices can't say the same.

It absolutely doesn't compare to this coin though. PinkDog is the best coin since AnalCoin.

WORD !!!

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
very cheap cheap

WTS 36k PDG = 0.03 BTC

PM if interested

83.3 sats per PDG is the lowest offer I've seen yet.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

1. No Premine OK.
2. No ICO OK.
3. Not a Wallet Builder's Shitcoin Yeah, but absence of a negative doesn't make this a positive. Just a neutral criterion.
4. New Codebase It's not new like "from scratch", it's just done properly by ocminer's brief assessment.
5. Possible Segwit Implementation and other hidden goodies Segwit is probably the critical upside potential factor, but I dunno about "other hidden goodies"
6. Bitcoin Dad and Notsofast mining like maniacs Nah, this is kingmaker fallacy, we're as much in the dark as anyone else. btcpa is a genius so this may not apply to him, but personally I throw my BTC down the drain on new coins fairly often with zero return-- the fact that we're mining should not influence your decision any more than speculation on who the anon miners might be.
7. Pump crew getting ready to moon that bitch. Nah, I doubt it, unless you have insider info to the contrary
8. PUssEy. OK, misspelled female genitalia for the win.
9. Kiss

in all fairness bruv, you did drop the ball on VIDZ before they went schizo with that dev-split and that bitch went from 85 satoshis to 2000 satoshis.

PinkDog's about to moon fucking hard.

PUSSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (it was spelled like this in the original announcement but then it got removed because someone pointed out it was not PC)....

Kiss

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
very cheap cheap

WTS 36k PDG = 0.03 BTC

PM if interested
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Looks like we need an exchange or this thread is going to turn into a buy/sell thread.
Where are you Yobit and Cryptopia?

i have the webwallet ready to go
just sent the dev the link..he will link it to pinkdog domain

when the dev comes back we have a webwallet!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Looks like we need an exchange or this thread is going to turn into a buy/sell thread.
Where are you Yobit and Cryptopia?
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
Balance updated  Smiley

Sounds kinda expensive...  I will sell u my 30k PDG for .05 BTC
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
tell me why shoulda i mining it while there are no exchanges yet?

if you're asking this question, maybe you should not be involved with crypto.....

good answer lol
Me is Cute

if you're asking this question, maybe you should not be involved with crypto.....

Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Net Hash: 3,216.63 TH/s

and why the fuck exactly do you care?

if it drops , it drops.....

what? you want a fucking medal for predicting the future?

Roll Eyes

Predicting the future is profitable I just used the luck chart statistics at antpool https://antpool.com/poolStats.htm
I rented a rig got 30k PGD and made 8 bucks more than the rental cost mining BTC...  Be the future! LMAO

You sure you don't wanna bet?  I bet 10000 PDG that the net hashrate will fall below 300TH sometime before the reward reduction...

You dont want to be like the btc pizza guy few years ago.... Wink
Me is Cute
Dude, the dev is probably barackobama and wants to mine cheap before hype and exchange. It is looking good, I'm gonna be mining a little.

Dev needs to re-brand to MiningRigRentals [MRR] coin and accept coins for rig rentals.  Next time have a purpose!

Last one out get the lights...  Tongue

#fakenews

You can find the dev here and ask him: https://thecryptochat.net/

Nope I'm all good... Just gonna eat some popcorn and watch fools pump mining rig rentals...

Wanna make a bet the hashrate wont hold for 5+ more days?

No i ll not bet because next week or before an exchange will be available and rewards will be less per block, so its kinda "normal"... Lets wait and see

You sure you don't wanna bet?  I bet 10000 PDG that the net hashrate will fall below 300TH sometime before the reward reduction...

and why the fuck exactly do you care?

if it drops , it drops.....

what? you want a fucking medal for predicting the future?

Roll Eyes

Dude, the dev is probably barackobama and wants to mine cheap before hype and exchange. It is looking good, I'm gonna be mining a little.

Dev needs to re-brand to MiningRigRentals [MRR] coin and accept coins for rig rentals.  Next time have a purpose!

Last one out get the lights...  Tongue

#fakenews

You can find the dev here and ask him: https://thecryptochat.net/

Nope I'm all good... Just gonna eat some popcorn and watch fools pump mining rig rentals...

Wanna make a bet the hashrate wont hold for 5+ more days?

No i ll not bet because next week or before an exchange will be available and rewards will be less per block, so its kinda "normal"... Lets wait and see

Me is Cute

1. No Premine OK.
2. No ICO OK.
3. Not a Wallet Builder's Shitcoin Yeah, but absence of a negative doesn't make this a positive. Just a neutral criterion.
4. New Codebase It's not new like "from scratch", it's just done properly by ocminer's brief assessment.
5. Possible Segwit Implementation and other hidden goodies Segwit is probably the critical upside potential factor, but I dunno about "other hidden goodies"
6. Bitcoin Dad and Notsofast mining like maniacs Nah, this is kingmaker fallacy, we're as much in the dark as anyone else. btcpa is a genius so this may not apply to him, but personally I throw my BTC down the drain on new coins fairly often with zero return-- the fact that we're mining should not influence your decision any more than speculation on who the anon miners might be.
7. Pump crew getting ready to moon that bitch. Nah, I doubt it, unless you have insider info to the contrary
8. PUssEy. OK, misspelled female genitalia for the win.
9. Kiss

in all fairness bruv, you did drop the ball on VIDZ before they went schizo with that dev-split and that bitch went from 85 satoshis to 2000 satoshis.

PinkDog's about to moon fucking hard.

PUSSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (it was spelled like this in the original announcement but then it got removed because someone pointed out it was not PC)....

Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: