Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!! - page 22. (Read 32810 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dude, the dev is probably barackobama and wants to mine cheap before hype and exchange. It is looking good, I'm gonna be mining a little.

Dev needs to re-brand to MiningRigRentals [MRR] coin and accept coins for rig rentals.  Next time have a purpose!

Last one out get the lights...  Tongue

#fakenews

You can find the dev here and ask him: https://thecryptochat.net/

Nope I'm all good... Just gonna eat some popcorn and watch fools pump mining rig rentals...

Wanna make a bet the hashrate wont hold for 5+ more days?

No i ll not bet because next week or before an exchange will be available and rewards will be less per block, so its kinda "normal"... Lets wait and see
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
Dude, the dev is probably barackobama and wants to mine cheap before hype and exchange. It is looking good, I'm gonna be mining a little.

Dev needs to re-brand to MiningRigRentals [MRR] coin and accept coins for rig rentals.  Next time have a purpose!

#fakenews

Nope I'm all good... Just gonna eat some popcorn and watch fools pump mining rig rentals...

Wanna make a bet the hashrate wont hold for 5+ more days?
Is anyone buying pinkdog and for how much ? Anything under 200 satoshi is a loss and I see people selling ofr over 400 satoshi.
I can see mass dumping as it enters the exchange. It is going to be crazy.

#alternativefacts #fud

#fakenews

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

1. No Premine OK.
2. No ICO OK.
3. Not a Wallet Builder's Shitcoin Yeah, but absence of a negative doesn't make this a positive. Just a neutral criterion.
4. New Codebase It's not new like "from scratch", it's just done properly by ocminer's brief assessment.
5. Possible Segwit Implementation and other hidden goodies Segwit is probably the critical upside potential factor, but I dunno about "other hidden goodies"
6. Bitcoin Dad and Notsofast mining like maniacs Nah, this is kingmaker fallacy, we're as much in the dark as anyone else. btcpa is a genius so this may not apply to him, but personally I throw my BTC down the drain on new coins fairly often with zero return-- the fact that we're mining should not influence your decision any more than speculation on who the anon miners might be.
7. Pump crew getting ready to moon that bitch. Nah, I doubt it, unless you have insider info to the contrary
8. PUssEy. OK, misspelled female genitalia for the win.
9. Kiss
Me is Cute
1. No Premine
2. No ICO
3. Not a Wallet Builder's Shitcoin
4. New Codebase
5. Possible Segwit Implementation and other hidden goodies
6. Bitcoin Dad and Notsofast mining like maniacs
7. Pump crew getting ready to moon that bitch.
8. PUssEy.
9. Kiss

What the fuck are you waiting for?

Get some of them Pink Dogs you fucking bitches......

Activity: 966
Merit: 535
This coin is looking crazy. Never seen so much hashrate right after a release of an Ann. Like does the team habe a mine farm ipunder their control ? I'm sure the Dev told a few people in his circle about it before release. I can't believe all these hashes just came from nowhere even when there were just a few comments here the hashrate was high now its Eben higher but I think it will lower since the block difficulty is going to drop fairly soon.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I agree, there's still so many blocks before rewards get cut.
Massive dumping once it hits exchange.
Best to sell now.
PM me with offers, include your price.
Activity: 224
Is anyone buying pinkdog and for how much ? Anything under 200 satoshi is a loss and I see people selling ofr over 400 satoshi.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The PDG hashrate is not sustainable for 25k blocks. Rig rentals are dying down & 17k more blocks to reward reduction.

Better get this on a exchange quick before the HYPE has totally vanished...  Roll Eyes
how can i store my coins then ?

just pe patient the next few hrs..i will do a webwallet for everyone!you can store your coins there easily

btw selling some coin

make me an offer

Why somebody will let the coins online without having control of them  Huh I think nobody will use that imho

if you dont know anything please be quiet
you dont know the webwallet
where you have a user and a password where you can send and receive coins..isnt that control?i think there are many ppl will use it

wow, you're so smart. Im so dumb! Sorry!

Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
how can i store my coins then ?

just pe patient the next few hrs..i will do a webwallet for everyone!you can store your coins there easily

btw selling some coin

make me an offer

Why somebody will let the coins online without having control of them  Huh I think nobody will use that imho

if you dont know anything please be quiet
you dont know the webwallet
where you have a user and a password where you can send and receive coins..isnt that control?i think there are many ppl will use it
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
PinkDog is catchy and makes a lot of sense .Try it.
Can you answer #167 please?
Activity: 124
PinkDog is catchy and makes a lot of sense .Try it.
Activity: 527
looool

That newbie , you give too much attention to him.

I have talked to dev and we've agreed that I should become the new community manager for piggydoggycoin.
I will be posting a new roadmap soon.

lol

#fakenews!
Pages:
Jump to: