Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!! - page 8. (Read 32773 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Well it seems like you were insinuating that Nicehash made this coin just to get rental fees.

I wasn't, but now that you mention it...hm.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Hm...has to be at least 10000 dollars Nicehash rentals waisted on this.

Quite a feat.
You do know Nicehash only takes like 1% of the rentals. It is between renter and rentee where all the bitcoin goes. Secondly we don't know if anything is wasted until we hear from the dev, or not.

1%? Cannot be true. I have both rented and leased rigs on Nicehash, and I remember Nicehash getting crazily high fees (like 3% or more), both from rig owner and renter. I will re-check now.

EDIT: Checked Smiley... It is 3% fee both from renter and from rig owner. 6% overall, I guess. Greedy guys. Though they did a great job with their service, I cannot deny.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Well it seems like you were insinuating that Nicehash made this coin just to get rental fees. No way, it wouldn't be worth it. If they wanted to do that they would make a coin that has major hype like a Zcash where thousands of people are renting, not 18. But I agree, either dev is gone or anon mining it all at this point. If he doesn't show up soon the coin is dead and he can sit with his worthless horded pile of pink dog shit.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

Quite a feat.
You do know Nicehash only takes like 1% of the rentals. It is between renter and rentee where all the bitcoin goes. Secondly we don't know if anything is wasted until we hear from the dev, or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dev will send some mined coins to polo guys, and then moon!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

Quite a feat.
Me is Cute
These faggots are stealing PinkDog's thunder......

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-rns-introducing-renos-a-community-based-altcoin-airdrop-complete-1805861

at least their fucking dev is communicating.......unlike this one..... Roll Eyes
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
yobit first, polo second

buying the lows
Activity: 39
Just spam Polo, wait until admin cracks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
BTW pinkdog listed on tradesatoshi

shitty little exchange with no volume....

no thanks.

we are all waiting for the dev to show up and update us.

he said he has a plan, so it would be nice if he actually did something, otherwise people might just get bored and get that shit listed on yolobitch already....
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
BTW pinkdog listed on tradesatoshi
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Dev still in time. He said 1-2 weeks. Still on schedule  Cheesy

Yes, he's probably growing a little pink doggie there. We need to wait for it to mature.
Dev still in time. He said 1-2 weeks. Still on schedule  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Activity: 9
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
You should be ashamed to treat dogs like toys, and stop following, I am not homosexual.
Pages:
Jump to: