Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!! - page 3. (Read 32773 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why did the devs do the same job? Launched a coin then disappeared, what can they get?

A coin without an active dev team and any innovation will be definitely dead.

The reason is the price for producing a rubbish coin is damned cheap.

In the beginning, there were many adepts in the hope of HYIP, but now the topic is empty.

Pretty normal behaviour on crypto. Why surprised? Or you are in "post mode" for your signature campaign bounty?  Wink
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Why did the devs do the same job? Launched a coin then disappeared, what can they get?

In the beginning, there were many adepts in the hope of HYIP, but now the topic is empty.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Just notice that this coin was launched on 14th Feb... Maybe dev wanted some money to buy a fuck, dunno
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Yeah, they all can't be winners. But seems like Suprnova has been picking some dogs lately. Pun intended. PinkDog and HI devs are both doing nothing. I don't get it, you go thru the time and effort to clone a coin (granted not much effort) and then dissapear because you can dump and make 0.2 btc on some small exchange? Wow, you're rich dude! Maybe should have promoted your coin and made 100X that, just something for all you shitcoin devs to think about.
Activity: 314
It turns out that I was mine in nothing, I'm very disappointed Cry
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Thats what happens to no premine coins. Devs are just not interested to continue work.
I don't think that's true at all.
I have proof also

Yes it happens. But dev are usually more intrested in doing something if they get premine or tax from mined coins.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Thats what happens to no premine coins. Devs are just not interested to continue work.

So what do you suggest...? should we conduct a donation/crowdfund to collect a pre-mine fund for joke of a dev? Or hire a better dev for the doggie?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Maybe he abandoned this  project and started another  Smiley
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
I don't think that's true at all.
I have proof also
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
stupid dev

what's wrong with him?

even if he comes back, nobody will trust him.

Roll Eyes
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Dev still inactive ! All those Th's wasted ..
Thought I'd stop by and help with the page count.
Activity: 490
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
PinkDog market is open for trading.