Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!! - page 4. (Read 32773 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Funny the Devs account is called "Promice2". This is all we have now on this coin - a promice Grin
Dev needs to register one more account called "Development2" or "Fulfilment2" and make a comeback Cool

Poor doggie deserves a better dev actually... Imagine a person forgetting and not feeding his dog for 2 weeks Shocked
I am sure in some countries he would have been sued for "torturing the animals"...

in some parts of the world, he would have been quartered and fed to the dogs........

Pink ones?!  Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Funny the Devs account is called "Promice2". This is all we have now on this coin - a promice Grin
Dev needs to register one more account called "Development2" or "Fulfilment2" and make a comeback Cool

Poor doggie deserves a better dev actually... Imagine a person forgetting and not feeding his dog for 2 weeks Shocked
I am sure in some countries he would have been sued for "torturing the animals"...

in some parts of the world, he would have been quartered and fed to the dogs........
legendary

ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Now we can dump our bags, I mean mine more.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
The question is why is someone doing this if no dev and coin is 10 satoshi?

Under 10 satoshi now, but still has a big (means BIG on exchanges like coinexchange)  buy support like 0.5 BTC...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
The question is why is someone doing this if no dev and coin is 10 satoshi?
ACP
Someone with huge hashrate it stealing all the low-diff blocks, causes the diff go high, then switches off, letting miners on Suprnova and Coinminers lower the diff for him. Bastard. It is the one who creates those waves on diff graph.

Does anyone know any multipool mining this? This reminds me of big multipool effect. If there is no multipool, someone is collecting the easy coins... But it remind multipool a lot.
Rent 200Ths and you have multi pool effects.
legendary
Someone with huge hashrate it stealing all the low-diff blocks, causes the diff go high, then switches off, letting miners on Suprnova and Coinminers lower the diff for him. Bastard. It is the one who creates those waves on diff graph.

Does anyone know any multipool mining this? This reminds me of big multipool effect. If there is no multipool, someone is collecting the easy coins... But it remind multipool a lot.
Me is Cute
well, dev had his two weeks....

no update.....

verdict: shitcoin is dead.....

RIP

The guy is still on schedule.. Dead line is on February March, 6th

Holy sh*t
I was out of internet for couple of days and these exchanges have added Pinkdog. Grrr. Chumps

Guys, sorry for the stress because of that disgusting price drop.
All that I can suggest for now - do not sell remaining coins.
It is not reasonable to spend money on hashes and then sell coins 10 times cheaper.
You will be just fooled by whales.

In next 1-2 weeks, after the reward halving, you will have wallet update and I will start to reveal my plans ))

Dead line is today - 2 weeks will be completed!

Yeap, ded... you can kill the fucking dog  Sad
well, dev had his two weeks....

no update.....

verdict: shitcoin is dead.....

RIP

The guy is still on schedule.. Dead line is on February March, 6th

Holy sh*t
I was out of internet for couple of days and these exchanges have added Pinkdog. Grrr. Chumps

Guys, sorry for the stress because of that disgusting price drop.
All that I can suggest for now - do not sell remaining coins.
It is not reasonable to spend money on hashes and then sell coins 10 times cheaper.
You will be just fooled by whales.

In next 1-2 weeks, after the reward halving, you will have wallet update and I will start to reveal my plans ))

Dead line is today - 2 weeks will be completed!
ACP
It doesn't matter. Dev ran out of time on his 2 week timeline of "mine till nice new wallet, roadmap, and surprise." He is gone, so coin is dead unless someone takes it over. One commit at launch is it. Here for anyone to take over as dev, notsofast?
https://github.com/PinkDogOfficial/pinkdog

Website still up, it has been updated http://www.pinkdog.party/

bullshit.

website has not been updated.

Roll Eyes
Dev inactive,
At least it gets the thread count up hey.
Me is Cute
It doesn't matter. Dev ran out of time on his 2 week timeline of "mine till nice new wallet, roadmap, and surprise." He is gone, so coin is dead unless someone takes it over. One commit at launch is it. Here for anyone to take over as dev, notsofast?

bullshit.

website has not been updated.

Roll Eyes
ACP

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
The difficulty does cycle a lot lower and higher than it should, but that must be due to the very low nethash along with some multi-pool or diff jacker taking advantage or the diff adjustment algo.

It had the same behavior when there was a steady 2 Ph on it.
The difficulty does cycle a lot lower and higher than it should, but that must be due to the very low nethash along with some multi-pool or diff jacker taking advantage or the diff adjustment algo. In either case it is doing what it is supposed to do. My only concern is where is dev?

dev said to just mine and that was it.

now he's MIA.

Huh

More like MwA
need to move up to bigger exchange

Nope, without dev this coin is dead.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
need to move up to bigger exchange
Pages: