Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 14. (Read 63316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I am going to pick up a few of these for a rainy day. Whats the outstanding current float?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Awesome work ishade, this keeps getting better. So this online wallet will be integrated into the android/ios wallets or will it have a seperate mobile wallet?
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Pretty cool guy(s). I now hold 2 coins, Silk and Shade. As long as you keep solid communication your community will stand strong!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ShadeOnline Sneak Peak!
Just another we sneak peak for you all to show you what we are up to!

ShadeOnline is our very own Online Wallet that is mobile compatible also! Currently it is all in working order and can send/receive SHADE. We have temporarily disabled changing of passwords as we re design that process to make more safe but your wallets are still safe as each wallet generates its own private key that only you know!

You can come along and check it out at http://wallet.shadecoin.com

Wow, this is great! Nice road map. looks like the next 5-20 days is going to be action packed for ShadeCoin. Great work dev, this is really promising.

I posted a screenshot of the 2 other features which wasnt visible in the dev's road map screen shot.

Thanks for that cryptoholic11! The screenshot got cut short for some reason. Those dates are worse case scenario dates, and the features could be released sooner depending on testing/if we run into any problems so please make sure to check back for any other updates!

I'm already stoked!

Wow, this is great! Nice road map. looks like the next 5-20 days is going to be action packed for ShadeCoin. Great work dev, this is really promising.

I posted a screenshot of the 2 other features which wasnt visible in the dev's road map screen shot.

Thanks for that cryptoholic11! The screenshot got cut short for some reason. Those dates are worse case scenario dates, and the features could be released sooner depending on testing/if we run into any problems so please make sure to check back for any other updates!
Activity: 560

I posted a screenshot of the 2 other features which werent visible in the dev's road map screen shot.

ShadeCoin Development Timeline Launched!
http://online.shadecoin.com

Please note we decided to go for a web based timeline so we can update/add information a lot easier and it will all be in the one place. So you can all just keep checking back to see the latest updates!

Activity: 686
my buy orders are filled, time to moon this thing. im expecting 30k soon

if lsd can hit 65k im sure 50k here is very possible
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
my buy orders are filled, time to moon this thing. im expecting 30k soon
ive been secretly buying this please dont hype this yet,

Cheesy ..my accumulation is over..

That means more for me :-D

got 22000 of these i want more

Gotcha, I'm secretly mining this... ssshhh!

its a underdog people were too busy trading lsd and ltcd, and not seeing this gem
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

Gotcha, I'm secretly mining this... ssshhh!
I picked up a BTC worth and bookmarked the thread. Like what your doing, keep it up.

I told ya ShadeCoin was the bomb-diggity!  Wink
how many million shadecoin is mining now ?

You mean how many thousand? Blockexplorer says just over 500k and it looks like the total number of coins after pow is completed would be under 2m if Im not mistaken.

That's correct there is around 500k Shade at the moment and will be ~2 Million after PoW has finished.

Seems the pools are growing... that's a good sign :-D
how many million shadecoin is mining now ?

You mean how many thousand? Blockexplorer says just over 500k and it looks like the total number of coins after pow is completed would be under 2m if Im not mistaken.

That's correct there is around 500k Shade at the moment and will be ~2 Million after PoW has finished.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
not very familiar with the buttons... new to this kind of UI. but it look nice!
Pages:
Jump to: