Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 11. (Read 63316 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
http://block.shadecoin.com/status

> The coin supply is stuck to 700 000 shade, is it because of the VPS update ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
nothing iam worried about looking close at the market i notice that someone is trying to keep it low to accumolate some cheap coins price will bounce back over 10k any moment if not i will use my promo for free just to fuck with this dude that are acumolating
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Shady time for Shade coin.

Yesterday when I doubted that 10k price will stand for sure till end of minning, someone called it "subtle fud"...

So chart now is "hard fud" lol  Cheesy
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
http://block.shadecoin.com/

The requested URL could not be retrieved

"Website/services may have unexpected downtime today as we shift to larger vps, and upgrade our backend. "
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
http://block.shadecoin.com/

The requested URL could not be retrieved
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Sorry guys that haven't been around in the last 24 hours, irl work has been rather hectic as of late so haven't had the chance to pop in and reply to you all!

Website/services may have unexpected downtime today as we shift to larger vps, and upgrade our backend.

ShadeOnline will be receiving an update aswell! Also to keep you guys in the loop it seems we have got scammed with the person we hired to help us finish off the Android wallets, as they have stopped replying to our e-mails etc. So I will be dedicated all my time to finishing off the wallets in the mean time.

Also for users that are asking us in PM's etc for a donation address, we have set one up at SMZZFtF2mZFpVHEJYcf9Rkt41jyqjaMVnN which will be used for further development!

Hello Dev. Nice work. So will be released ShadeOnline tomorrow?
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Learned my lesson. When considering other cryptos...ALWAYS BUY MORE SILK. thought 8000sats was a good price lol, live and learn.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
legendary
buy order at 1k..and just a little bit..maybe hi will come back...fuck..first time nice profit..but know ..
where is the dev? I sold my coins ..fuck..do not risky to be dumped to the fkn shit..

Yea this is sad. He made a post earlier though.
legendary
where is the dev? I sold my coins ..fuck..do not risky to be dumped to the fkn shit..
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Price got shitted on and since I know some people here are beyond "special" I would like to point out that it wasn't a premine dump. Or at least it doesn't seem like it - I tried my best to chase the premine coins around through the explorer and found that a lot were moved around likely for bounties or payments for things but nothing seemed to have been sent anywhere to get dumped.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just a fork of the silkcoin wallet. In fact there are more options in the silk wallet now. Wonder if the devs will update to the community drivin voting system just implemented.

I don't have much trust in this one fellas.

Not trying to fud but look around the silk forum here on btct. The wallet is the same, the algo is the same.... If this was going anyplace why is everything just cut and paste.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Sorry guys that haven't been around in the last 24 hours, irl work has been rather hectic as of late so haven't had the chance to pop in and reply to you all!

Website/services may have unexpected downtime today as we shift to larger vps, and upgrade our backend.

ShadeOnline will be receiving an update aswell! Also to keep you guys in the loop it seems we have got scammed with the person we hired to help us finish off the Android wallets, as they have stopped replying to our e-mails etc. So I will be dedicated all my time to finishing off the wallets in the mean time.

Also for users that are asking us in PM's etc for a donation address, we have set one up at SMZZFtF2mZFpVHEJYcf9Rkt41jyqjaMVnN which will be used for further development!

Thanks for the update. Unfortunate what happened with the android wallets, but If you need mobile developers, contact https://twitter.com/Starzenn.
u can aslo contact https://twitter.com/bitdevu

Thanks for the update. Unfortunate what happened with the android wallets, but If you need mobile developers, contact https://twitter.com/Starzenn.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
accumulation phase 2..  Grin
^^^Thanks, I forgot about this post. Hopefully dev can give more updates when he logs in. Btw I remember you were calling XST ever since it was 400 sats, and look at it now. Your calls are spot on.
legendary
Activity: 1498
ShadeOnline Sneak Peak!
Just another we sneak peak for you all to show you what we are up to!

ShadeOnline is our very own Online Wallet that is mobile compatible also! Currently it is all in working order and can send/receive SHADE. We have temporarily disabled changing of passwords as we re design that process to make more safe but your wallets are still safe as each wallet generates its own private key that only you know!

You can come along and check it out at http://wallet.shadecoin.com

Who developed this wallet? Looks good!

Just a reminder what's in store from Sept 18-30. Dev, can you also update the OP please?

Edit: I know earlier last week you gave us the premine address for transparency, but can you update that in the OP too? It would only help, imo. Thanks

Devs do we have any screenshots of the web wallet to show development?

bump. Dev just a reminder, next time you login please address this question so to put a rest to the doubts and instability. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: