Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 24. (Read 63316 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Explorer also builtin into wallet, so is the fud starting  Huh
No explorer? Amother scam? Wtf?

nah i think this coin is legit. its even got 4 out of 5 PoD.

only thing that really sucks is that 1% premine with no explorer..which means who the hell knows whats going on with that premine.

Also, its overpriced...currently good for miners dumping at these prices.

look in the op, explorer is there:)

8grand market cap.. huge potential for growth Smiley dev has some interesting ideas up his sleeve. this coin is legit.  all approved by cryptoasian.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

nah i think this coin is legit. its even got 4 out of 5 PoD.

only thing that really sucks is that 1% premine with no explorer..which means who the hell knows whats going on with that premine.

Also, its overpriced...currently good for miners dumping at these prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
holy crap.

92,160 SHADE mined per day. At 20k value, that would be a 18.3 BTC daily dump...which is even more than its current Market cap.

yea, its overpriced, sorry. 10k+ more realistic towards the end of PoW..so in about 3 weeks.
What's special about the coin and is the dev planning to provide a POD (http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/)?

theres already POD if you would actually take a glance at the OP. You dont even have to read anything to see it. the logos are right there.

Activity: 224
What's special about the coin?
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
теперь это лучшая цена на bittrex на продажу шахтерам
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Most probably 5k would be the floor yes  Smiley
5K? Really? Those who bought at 12k dump feel lucky, 20k is the floor for this coin bro with this difficulty to mine Wink

the difficulty does not matter pow will last 3 weeks. so 2million coins in existence then. the market cap is not realistic for what it has 5k is good look at fibre 650k coins price 27k sats.

even 10k sats is too high

fibre was at 3k sats and look what they had, so id say maybe even lower than 5k
5k is still optimistic tho.. i will be buying as much as i can at 5k for quick 100% profit Grin This is just second day for this coin, may be some big announcement coming soon as title says packed with Features so we have to see that. and difficulty matters for scrypt bro when asic miners are in the network
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
guys... it is a scrypt coin.
the hasrate is such hight, because of the scrypt ASICS and the fact, that miningfarms can now sell their coins on a big exchange.
in 2-3 days they move on to another profitable coin. THAT is crypto...  Wink
Activity: 308
5K? Really? Those who bought at 12k dump feel lucky, 20k is the floor for this coin bro with this difficulty to mine Wink

i admit to buying at 40K. but i sold it at 26 and left. I misread marketcap. Soon the difficulty will fade away when miners find something else to mine. 5k is realistic price for this amount of coins at this time.
wat.. the market cap is 26btc, 13,000 usd. nothing at all. what were you hoping to get in on a $3 market cap  Tongue

i think your forgetting our max pow coins of 2 million which will be mined in three weeks. saying this is valued more than fibre is stupid. the coin has nothing special to give it a 100btc cap at 5000 sats

you're calculating marketcap right now. calculate it in 2 weeks and the price then you have your answer. It's overpriced. Simple as that.
Activity: 686

i admit to buying at 40K. but i sold it at 26 and left. I misread marketcap. Soon the difficulty will fade away when miners find something else to mine. 5k is realistic price for this amount of coins at this time.
wat.. the market cap is 26btc, 13,000 usd. nothing at all. what were you hoping to get in on a $3 market cap  Tongue

i think your forgetting our max pow coins of 2 million which will be mined in three weeks. saying this is valued more than fibre is stupid. the coin has nothing special to give it a 100btc cap at 5000 sats
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
too many coins are mining every day. The price will fall to 3-5k

Crypto Maniac
Bout a stack at 15-19K price range lets see where it will go?

Activity: 686

the difficulty does not matter pow will last 3 weeks. so 2million coins in existence then. the market cap is not realistic for what it has 5k is good look at fibre 650k coins price 27k sats.

even 10k sats is too high

fibre was at 3k sats and look what they had, so id say maybe even lower than 5k
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Been sat here since 7am waiting for fucking IPOMiner to pay out. Guess there mates will have soaked up all the early money :/
8k will be okay to enter.

5k seems too low and impossible. but if that's it. I'll try to enter at 5k.

Edit: You guys are right. 5k is the OK to enter. below it would be awesome, but I doubt it'll come down that much
Pages:
Jump to: