Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 20. (Read 63316 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Like clockwork.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Nothing new.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Okay, I give up....

Can anybody help a lost, tired, little boy with solo mining??

I'm using the below .conf and .bat settings, but can't get it to work... nor any coin EVER Sad

.conf
rpcuser=wallet address
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=31115
port=31114
gen=0
server=1

.bat (bfgminer)
 bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:31115 -u walletaddress -p password
--zeus-cc 128 --zeus-clk 328 -S zus:\\.\COM4

Also created a shortcut of the wallet on my desktop and added '-server' and have that fully synced and running before attempting too.
I've followed so many different guides to the T but I always get 'bad URL' errors on bfgminer!
Mining gods, please tell me what I'm doing wrong Sad

Please and thank you VERY much Smiley

You cannot use the stratum protocol when solo mining.  Try:

bfgminer --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:31115 -u ... and the rest

Thats the basic rule... dont try to mine scrypt on sha asics... it will not work.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Okay, I give up....

I'm using the below .conf and .bat settings, but can't get it to work... nor any coin EVER Sad

.conf
rpcuser=wallet address
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=31115
port=31114
gen=0
server=1

.bat (bfgminer)
bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:31115 -u walletaddress -p password

Also created a shortcut of the wallet on my desktop and added '-server' and have that fully synced and running before attempting too.
I've followed so many different guides to the T but I always get 'bad URL' errors on bfgminer!

You trying to mine with Zeus miner? If yes then i never tried with bfgminer so no idea bro.. if it was a gpu and with cgminer i wud help. Sorry!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 801
pre-mine in escrow?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Okay, I give up....

.conf
rpcuser=wallet address
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=31115
port=31114
gen=0
server=1

.bat (bfgminer)

Activity: 238
theres speak of this coin joining the supernet are these roomers true
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Whats the bounty for a faucet?  I have the coolest faucet script there is by far and could add this coin to it.  Also is there no bounty for a gaming site to add the coin?  I could add it, but there are 2000 coins to choose from and server space is valuable.

fountain -->>  http://wincoins.today/index.php?action=faucet&crypto=bluecoin
game -->> http://wincoins.today
Pre-mine address is currently Sfk7q4zJ48hRYb36KvY7A56DXwH1Bv4tKm it will change around as we pay out bounty's etc. (Unspent outputs change address)

here
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Interesting coin. Dev, when you say further details, will we see a road map also? And can you provide the premine address for transparecny please?
@ishade any updates?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Most probably 5k would be the floor yes  Smiley
5K? Really? Those who bought at 12k dump feel lucky, 20k is the floor for this coin bro with this difficulty to mine Wink
this coin has great potential for groath with a 18k market cap get in why you can people
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
At 1.8 mh/s I think this coin is out of my league, for the big miners.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Interesting, Silk had this exact same wallet (just recently added new features) before shade's existence. Gotta do better than that. Good luck though I do like the colors Smiley

its all open source, it might amaze you to know that 99% of altcoins are a clone of bitcoin :O
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Interesting, Silk had this exact same wallet (just recently added new features) before shade's existence. Gotta do better than that. Good luck though I do like the colors Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: