Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 19. (Read 63352 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In the PoD review, there is mention of #Shadecoin irc channel. Is this active? I just joined and theres nobody there and its not listed on the OP.

#shadecoin is active on efnet

##shadecoin on freenode? Looks like there are some members there

Sorry the IRC channel is incorrect on the PoD it is ##ShadeCoin on freenode, which the in wallet IRC also connects to.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
In the PoD review, there is mention of #Shadecoin irc channel. Is this active? I just joined and theres nobody there and its not listed on the OP.

##shadecoin on freenode? Looks like there are some members there
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

Just a quick update for you all, yes we are still around so please ignore any FUD if we haven't been online in 2 hours.. As I do have a day to day job also (have to pay the bills somehow). I will be dedicating most of my spare time to Shade though so don't worry!

Hopefully will have a roadmap/timeline released today or tomorrow! Just working on tidying it up and making it look presentable, network hashrate is still rather high so might be a little hard for the little miners to get some Shade but keep trying! We still have a couple of weeks left to get some Shade before we move into full PoS mode and mining will no longer be available.

Keep an eye out here or on twitter for any news/updates and ill try be in IRC as much as I possibly can to answer any questions you may have, or just to have a chat!

Are you the only dev working on shade?

I'm currently the only one working actively full time on Shade with a couple of others contributing stuff in their spate time. Will be looking at recruiting others to the project as we expand.
Activity: 582
1 newbie account running the whole show.. scary.
Just a quick update for you all, yes we are still around so please ignore any FUD if we haven't been online in 2 hours.. As I do have a day to day job also (have to pay the bills somehow). I will be dedicating most of my spare time to Shade though so don't worry!

Hopefully will have a roadmap/timeline released today or tomorrow! Just working on tidying it up and making it look presentable, network hashrate is still rather high so might be a little hard for the little miners to get some Shade but keep trying! We still have a couple of weeks left to get some Shade before we move into full PoS mode and mining will no longer be available.

Keep an eye out here or on twitter for any news/updates and ill try be in IRC as much as I possibly can to answer any questions you may have, or just to have a chat!

Are you the only dev working on shade?

risefromtheashes74, this is Silk coins wallet copy/pasted. Still looks good though, good luck!

no u are mistaken silk coin copied shade coin wallet Cheesy
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
risefromtheashes74, this is Silk coins wallet copy/pasted. Still looks good though, good luck!
scrypt is good,

Great to have you on board we hope you like everything so far!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
scrypt is good,
Kick ass! I have yet to see a better wallet.... I'm mining this baby! The difficulty's a bit high for my GPU, but I just bought a contract. Good stuff!
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
How do we build v1.1 on 'nix?
Nice update. Dev are you going to give a road map, or just keep ninja releasing the features?

These are just a few quick features, there will be a full roadmap/timeline released hopefully soon. Working on making it into a professional document as it is currently in notes/designs at the moment.

sounds intense... ill re-stock.

Don't worry theres more to come! So stay tuned. If you haven't checked out messaging yet give it a go and see what you think!
Nice update. Dev are you going to give a road map, or just keep ninja releasing the features?

These are just a few quick features, there will be a full roadmap/timeline released hopefully soon. Working on making it into a professional document as it is currently in notes/designs at the moment.

sounds intense... ill re-stock.

Cool, sounds good, thanks.

Shade Messaging now incorporated into Version 1.1
You can now send messages to anyone else that has a Shade address!

You can download Version 1.1 HERE and has been updated into the main post.

Pages:
Jump to: