Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 27. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Seem to me the market does not like this fancy new wallet. The price does not move. Roll Eyes We need some fresh new ideas, Stuhlman.

lol yeah thats why 20k coins where bought since and price is up a few hundred sats?

yes we know you some of you guys think that stuhlman devs every new [Suspicious link removed]d luck with that

Leave these shtuhlman fans alone, just ask yourself why they are not fudding his thread and fudding every coin that comes out with the same story.
Dev, are you on twitter?

No sorry, I wanted to make a twitter account but I used most of my time to get the android wallet out early to silence the fud. I will make one when I have some proper time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Seem to me the market does not like this fancy new wallet. The price does not move. Roll Eyes We need some fresh new ideas, Stuhlman.

lol yeah thats why 20k coins where bought since and price is up a few hundred sats?

yes we know you some of you guys think that stuhlman devs every new coin... good luck with that
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1022
I'm guessing those with Iphone will miss out again, Always the last to have a wallet...

Sadly that's apple and their damn restrictions.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I'm guessing those with Iphone will miss out again, Always the last to have a wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Yeah.
Impressive. Everyone creates masternodes. Already 15 of them.
Price will explode soon once ppl notice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better
Really good work. You are fast as hell.
I´m glad i hold my coins. I´m staking all the time.
I will make masternode on every android devide that i have. (as the price is still nice) Cheesy
Activity: 56
Dev your a Beast ...great work
legendary
Kaspa

Ok I have done a lot of tests on Android and I am glad to let you know all these things are working:

- Backup and all other QT functions
- Mobile Staking on Android
- Mobile Masternode on Android

Here are some screen shots:

What device are you using?

I was using my android tablet at the start, then moved on to android sdk emulator to test how it will look on different devices.

awesome news dev, test test test  Cool
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.

Ok I have done a lot of tests on Android and I am glad to let you know all these things are working:

I was using my android tablet at the start, then moved on to android sdk emulator to test how it will look on different devices.

I am uptoday with an samsung S6 if you need a beta tester

I am thinking to unleash it once I am done with a couple more tests  Grin It will be the best Android wallet ever. You will be running the full version much earlier than what is posted on OP. 24 hours at the most  Wink

I am uptoday with an samsung S6 if you need a beta tester

legendary
Kaspa
the only way you've lost money is if you chose to sell lol especially if you're the type that just leaves their coins on exchanges and doesn't stake them.
legendary
Kaspa
you're on a coins thread complaining about losing btc on the coin... lol so you didn't say specifically "I blame..."  but thats close enough Cheesy

doesn't help the coin and more productive things you could do with your time Wink
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
finally upward moving market  Grin big buys on yobit

where is big buy?
if 0,2BTC big buy, you dont know nothing jon snow lol
Big is relative. Be nice.

nop. this is not sex, this is money work and market rules clear. so big is not relative sorry.
Don't talk shite. The investments, potential losses, potential gains are relative to the affordability of the investor. Grow up. That 0.2 buy could be doubling someones monthly disposable income.

i think you dont understand me. i lose more than 0,2BTC on this coin.
0,2BTC maybe big money for one person. but for a coin market is nothing. if a coin get dump few BTC and only have 0,2BTC buy is nothing
so first you need understand what i'm say.

if you went in on a new coin with more than your willing to lose or sit on then that your own fault, lol don't blame the coin if you went to deep on a short term play in an emerging market.
you see where i did blame this coin ?

i think many people here, dont understand to reading. only write for write lol.
legendary
Kaspa
finally upward moving market  Grin big buys on yobit

where is big buy?
if 0,2BTC big buy, you dont know nothing jon snow lol
Big is relative. Be nice.

nop. this is not sex, this is money work and market rules clear. so big is not relative sorry.
Don't talk shite. The investments, potential losses, potential gains are relative to the affordability of the investor. Grow up. That 0.2 buy could be doubling someones monthly disposable income.

i think you dont understand me. i lose more than 0,2BTC on this coin.
0,2BTC maybe big money for one person. but for a coin market is nothing. if a coin get dump few BTC and only have 0,2BTC buy is nothing
so first you need understand what i'm say.

if you went in on a new coin with more than your willing to lose or sit on then that your own fault, lol don't blame the coin if you went to deep on a short term play in an emerging market.
Pages:
Jump to: