Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 28. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better
Masternode on Android?
It sounds quiet interesting. Next step to decentralization.

And if the roadmap is real.
We will be fucking milionares few weeks later.

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
finally upward moving market  Grin big buys on yobit

where is big buy?
if 0,2BTC big buy, you dont know nothing jon snow lol
Big is relative. Be nice.

nop. this is not sex, this is money work and market rules clear. so big is not relative sorry.
Don't talk shite. The investments, potential losses, potential gains are relative to the affordability of the investor. Grow up. That 0.2 buy could be doubling someones monthly disposable income.

i think you dont understand me. i lose more than 0,2BTC on this coin.
0,2BTC maybe big money for one person. but for a coin market is nothing. if a coin get dump few BTC and only have 0,2BTC buy is nothing
so first you need understand what i'm say.
Activity: 279
finally upward moving market  Grin big buys on yobit

where is big buy?

nop. this is not sex, this is money work and market rules clear. so big is not relative sorry.
Don't talk shite. The investments, potential losses, potential gains are relative to the affordability of the investor. Grow up. That 0.2 buy could be doubling someones monthly disposable income.
legendary

where is big buy?

Activity: 279
finally upward moving market  Grin big buys on yobit

where is big buy?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
another dead coin?

all coin released this week are dead coin..

lol yes we've all seen you go from thread to thread calling new coins dead or laughing at the ditched ones... but if you actually took the time to read instead of assuming low volume in a coins first days automatically equals "dead coin" then feel free
LOL
People are too lazy to read.
I believe this coin has bright future.
I would love to make a masternode on my android device.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
another dead coin?

lol yes we've all seen you go from thread to thread calling new coins dead or laughing at the ditched ones... but if you actually took the time to read instead of assuming low volume in a coins first days automatically equals "dead coin" then feel free
legendary
Kaspa
I guess people are distracted by the ICOs and chasing p'nd volume... I don't mind if this stay a bit of a sleeper while the dev earns our trust more and does what most newb devs don't  by "show'n prove" that their for real.

it's staking like a champ, masternodes are active and getting paid as far as I know and dev has been more than a little active. so we shouldn't see the price dip much more than it has... (or for very long if it does)  

lol yes we'd all love big volume to trade in... but if no volume to trade then I'll gladly stake while dev is devving  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
another dead coin?

Activity: 247
now there is no action... Undecided
legendary

where is big buy?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Someone asked in PM if the wallet will support masternodes as well. I have ported the entire wallet to Android but before I say yes let me do the tests and make sure masternodes will function correctly. Also someone asked if IOS version will be done, I have a way of converting apk to a working IOS version for jailbroken devices, but there is no guarantee this will work as I have no experience with IOS and will not take responsibility for lost coins etc... but will attempt to release an IOS version to be tested at your own risk.
legendary
Kaspa
make sure you test all the options like "backing it up" debug window etc etc

it can be easy to miss the little things that matter if you try to rush it  Cool

great stuff... looks nice and clean
Activity: 247
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
still keep mine and staking very smooth
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
Looks nice. I will stake on this android wallet.
Good job
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

For those who did not fall for the paid/free fud thank you, this is for you:

that's a nice Android wallet. will you push the release once complete rather than waiting for the 17th ??  Smiley

I will release it before the 17th staking and working. Waiting on my 3G to finish syncing to transfer coins and do some tests.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

dev don't give up! we support you!
Activity: 387

that's a nice Android wallet. will you push the release once complete rather than waiting for the 17th ??  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: