Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShinChan - Best community out there is building its foundation! - page 2. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What’s your strategy on advertising? How many conference or events have been planned?
Activity: 7
Hi team, may I ask what are the major achievements of your project within this time period?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi everybody team, what are you working on to bring more to the platform?
Activity: 18

Hi everyone, can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project?

The reasons you will find when you follow their social networks, imo
Activity: 3

Have a nice day, hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?

I hope that it will be so, but it seems that something interesting is planned.

May I know, where do you plan to start listing after the sale?

It looks like information about this will be closer to the listing
brand new
Hello team, in which countries is your technology banned and in which is it allowed?
Activity: 47
Is this short, medium or long term project? Very important for us to know the projection.
Activity: 40
Hi everyone, can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project?
Activity: 6
Team, I want to hear more details about listing, will it start immediately after the sale starts
Activity: 22
Have a nice day, hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?
Activity: 8

Hi there, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way

So I think you can just buy their tokens and hold them, and also support them on Twitter.
brand new

Can I ask you, what is the minimum amount for purchase?

There is no minimum amount for purchase
Activity: 22
Hi there, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way
Activity: 47
Can I ask you, what is the minimum amount for purchase?
Activity: 1

Hey team, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?

The team knows it better than we do, don't worry about their experience
Activity: 6
Hey team, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?
brand new

Hello everybody guys, I wonder, do you plan to start an aggressive promo before the sale?

So, I don't think it will work for us, but we should try to welcome Shinchan to other groups!

I have a question guys, how many holders do you want to get till the end of the year?

I think the more the better, it is impossible to indicate the exact amount, since it will depend on the state of the market.
Activity: 2
I'm curious what are the opportunities for the investor who bought the project tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: