Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShinChan - Best community out there is building its foundation! - page 3. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
ShinChan is really awesome due to has innovate ideas, a robust team and bright future, don't miss it!
Activity: 40
I have a question guys, how many holders do you want to get till the end of the year?
Activity: 6

Hi guys how is the project progressing? Hope everyone on your team is happy and you are working hard on the project.

I see that the team is working actively, I follow the news in the tg group

The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project

There won't be a bull market this summer, I think so
Activity: 18

What do you do as a project leader when team members struggle to complete their project tasks on time?

I think that such problems should be avoided.
Activity: 11

Guys, have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?

As far as I know, this is a new project, and I have not heard that there was a big failure in it.
brand new
Activity: 0
The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project
What do you do as a project leader when team members struggle to complete their project tasks on time?
Activity: 8
Guys, have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?
Activity: 6

Hello everyone, how will you communicate feedback and inform stakeholders of project success?

Through their social media, Twitter would be the best option.
Activity: 22

What do you think guys, are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?

Yes, there will be a lot of them, the main thing is that the team can get around them correctly
What bonuses do you plan to make for sale? I mean maybe you can make an event for the largest purchase and give some ppl bonus tokens
I think this is a good practice for some platforms.
brand new

Will you provide a referral program for users? Maybe we can attract a lot of investors to the group

It’s not exist at the moment
brand new
What do you think guys, are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?
brand new
What bonuses do you plan to make for sale? I mean maybe you can make an event for the largest purchase and give some ppl bonus tokens
Will you provide a referral program for users? Maybe we can attract a lot of investors to the group
Activity: 2

Guys, I wonder, is it possible for us to be posted on any news site?

What do you mean?
brand new

So why have you chosen this idea for the project? What is the main reason?

As I heard, because the crypto space was missing this. And some of them have been waiting to see something like this for too long. Hence they decided to create it theirselves
brand new

Describe how you thank or reward project team members for their contribution

I think that it makes no sense for us to find out, it is better for us to learn more about their product and its safety
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
So this is another project that seems using the services of newbies to bump their thread. If they know their project can compete with the market, I don't think using newbies to shill their platform is a good idea. Better let the community notice their project. Because if they are doing it right, at some point people will talk. But if not, this will just end up shelved.
Pages:
Jump to: