Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShinChan - Best community out there is building its foundation! - page 4. (Read 827 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Give me an example of a situation on a project where you had to manage a team member who was not keen on doing the work. What factors did you take into account and how did you manage the situation? What was the outcome of this situation?

I think that from the beginning of the creation of the project, it is better to assemble a team who will be really interested in their work and will not give up half of the work
Activity: 6
So why have you chosen this idea for the project? What is the main reason?
Activity: 8
Describe how you thank or reward project team members for their contribution
Activity: 25

May I know have you chosen the exchange for the listing team?

As I heard they will apply for their first CEX soon after public sale
Activity: 3

Guys, it's strange that someone can join the project and doubt the legacy of the project, I think it looks more than attractive for investment

No one will immediately fully trust the project, it is normal that many from the beginning will doubt until they are convinced that the project is really worthwhile
Activity: 13
May I know have you chosen the exchange for the listing team?
brand new
Guys, it's strange that someone can join the project and doubt the legacy of the project, I think it looks more than attractive for investment
brand new

Hello! Will you cooperate with oracles providers or any auditors platform? I think this might be useful for you.

It looks they will get their contract audited in Q3
brand new
May I ask, what tools do you use as a manager to plan your activities as well as that of your team?
Activity: 3
Hello! Will you cooperate with oracles providers or any auditors platform? I think this might be useful for you.
Activity: 18

Can I ask, how much was the private sale en how much will be public sale and launch

They say they will announce this soon, we need to be patient
brand new

Hello everybody guys, what will be the first exchange you plan to be listed on?

As I heard mate more info will be available this Sunday
brand new
Can I ask, how much was the private sale en how much will be public sale and launch
Activity: 2
Hello everybody guys, what will be the first exchange you plan to be listed on?
Activity: 7

So team, I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?

Look at the website, probably there may be information about the project team
Activity: 29
So team, I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?
brand new
Will you make a farming pool for a long-term investors?
Activity: 1
In view of the definition it's like a community-run coin, but it's also funny because there's an animated movie shinchan, maybe it also includes meme coins that have recently been popular because of doge. I hope it can be good in the future, let's see how it goes.

Based on their telegram post, they said they already raised a total of 200BNB via private investors sale, But no wallet provided containing that 200 BNB, so most probably its just a trick so he can sold his tokens on his upcoming public sale.

This is not true, if you look up the contract creator of the token. You'll see 200BNB from ~150 different addresses(all our private investors). Before spreading FUD, you should do some proper research! If you's like to follow us on our journey, feel free to join our telegram. Responses are much quicker in there!
Contract creator: https://bscscan.com/address/0x405dca2dbbb2f9caafde6bbfc633e865e6b621ee

Love,

Team ShinChan
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
In view of the definition it's like a community-run coin, but it's also funny because there's an animated movie shinchan, maybe it also includes meme coins that have recently been popular because of doge. I hope it can be good in the future, let's see how it goes.

Based on their telegram post, they said they already raised a total of 200BNB via private investors sale, But no wallet provided containing that 200 BNB, so most probably its just a trick so he can sold his tokens on his upcoming public sale.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
Hope the team is not hiring newbies to bump their thread. Because later on, this will be full of spams and you can't even see important questions/answers. This is another anonymous project so you need to dig more if you want to invest on this project. Let's see if they will reach the stage of passing the Certik Audit...

The team is not hiring anyone, they bump this topic and other their topics by themselves. Just look post history of every newbie - posting in same topics only. I can even find a consistancy of accounts they use Smiley
Projects that use so lame way of promotion should be avoided!
Pages:
Jump to: