Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry - page 14. (Read 10586 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
For inquiries, suggestions, and recommendations, please join the ShipChain Telegram Group. The devs have a lot of work loads on their to-do list, and they might not be able to answer you here. They are very active answering question in the telegram group, anyways.
I think with the presence of this telegram group is very good because we can discuss easily in the topic about this project. all queries will be easier to ask with this group.

I much prefer forums to messenger like setups like Telegram.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm on Mac OS and use iPhone. Telegram not functioning properly. Tried to join FaceBook Group and not let in.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
For inquiries, suggestions, and recommendations, please join the ShipChain Telegram Group. The devs have a lot of work loads on their to-do list, and they might not be able to answer you here. They are very active answering question in the telegram group, anyways.
I think with the presence of this telegram group is very good because we can discuss easily in the topic about this project. all queries will be easier to ask with this group.
Activity: 512
Is the pre-ICO already over? I always find out about these things just a little too late.

Still curious about this.
I hope there is a bounty campaign. I am interested in promoting this coin and will invest as well.

BTW, What is the total coin supply?

They haven't confirmed there will be a bounty campaign yet?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I am loving this. As an owner of a drop shipping business I hope this can help with the immense pressure on the logistics companies..  I can't wait for the public sale to begin.. gona chip in 1k

I also have worked with drop shipping, logistics were by far the worst part about it.
Activity: 252
I hope there is a bounty campaign. I am interested in promoting this coin and will invest as well.

BTW, What is the total coin supply?
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Solid whitepaper, after I read it I think this is a very amazing project with a very solid team support, I am sure that this project will be successful in the future. I am now waiting for the announcement of the bounty program if any
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
With the similar factors more projects have been into the cryptocurrency world. But, very few have been getting promoted in a right manner. Blockchain is making an evolution in the world as a whole, but now shipchain is to make an evolution in the logistics industry.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
It is really a great project.  The team behind this is a genius. In a busy world, having a trusted, transparent and reliable  partner in running business is really needed that  will brought stress free delivery transaction and this stress free transaction is now possible with Shipchain.  I am sure that it will help many people.  
Activity: 17
I am loving this. As an owner of a drop shipping business I hope this can help with the immense pressure on the logistics companies..  I can't wait for the public sale to begin.. gona chip in 1k
Activity: 177
Better to join in their telegram group in the previous link above. They will answer all of your question as soon as possible from external to internal issues about the company. So what are you waiting for...
Your telegram link does not take effect? Why can not I open it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Better to join in their telegram group in the previous link above. They will answer all of your question as soon as possible from external to internal issues about the company. So what are you waiting for...
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
The idea of shipping and logistics is great. Looking forward to the future of ShipChain. Joined the telegram group already. Glad to see lots of activities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
Activity: 18
Read about this a month ago, very interested in getting in on the ground floor. Long term opportunity to solve a real world issue in the shipping industry is tremendous.
Activity: 486
How big is the team anyway?
Activity: 512
Is the pre-ICO already over? I always find out about these things just a little too late.
How does this improve the user experience from tracking packages currently?
Activity: 89
Any idea on the below questions?

1. What is the total supply
2. Where Can I buy it?
Pages:
Jump to: