Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry - page 11. (Read 10586 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The problem with this ANN thread is: no one officially issuing an updates so the forum members are not been able to get updates from this thread. We need updates to track down where will this project are heading.

Yeah that would be great. You seem knowledgeable on this project though, I kinda assumed you were a part of it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The problem with this ANN thread is: no one officially issuing an updates so the forum members are not been able to get updates from this thread. We need updates to track down where will this project are heading.
Is this really already capable of scaling to a global level?

Is there somewhere we can get faster responses besides Telegram?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Are you guys in any talks with big companies?

Some big names as partners would go a long way for me.
Is this really already capable of scaling to a global level?
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
I'm really in support of the holistic multi-modal approach. If the Devs can achieve the unified track-and-trace, then I think the transportation industry would be globally yours. I'd be following the progress of this project. Expecting great results.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi, please why you need KYC process for an airdrop?
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
where is the bounty link? liked the project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This project taps into a real issue in the business world. With the managing team and the supporters, I believe this can crack the industry's problems. Excited to see the progress!
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
What will the fees be like?

Don't want this to get buried.
Activity: 644
Any big partners on-board at this point?
Activity: 364
unfortunately only now I saw this project.
very cool and promising, strong team.
what happened to him?
Is it even possible to participate in the bounty?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
The project is strong and promising, I am excited to join airdrop Wink Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
How many tokens will Airdrop dispense?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
ShipChain will allow you to book through the use of the SHIP token, as well as the currency fiat, converted into SHIP on the site. How do you protect customers from the volatility of the price of the token?
Activity: 588
Are you guys in any talks with big companies?
What will the fees be like?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Application of such a project so strong, what are your recent cooperation news? My friend said that there will be many outbreak of application projects this year
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
To those who are asking if this is an official ANN THREAD: YES, this is the official ANN Thread of the SHIPCHAIN. ^_^

regards,
ramsdaj28
SHIPCHAIN Campaign Manager
The ICO has been cancelled not because of anything but because the allocated tokens to sell has been sold out just before the sale begins, so we can expect that their development plans will continues and the distribution to the investors and those bounties will soon begin.
Let's wait for their official announcement.

Okay, it sold out before it went on a public sale? Did you have to be whitelisted or something to get in?
Pages:
Jump to: