Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry - page 10. (Read 10586 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
U have Airdrop program?
Activity: 34
Interesting, watching this one!
i think is a good project. I'm join!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Is there someone from the dev team to give updates here? Where will the distribution take place? Kindly give updates for the majority of the investors and adoptors are following this thread and tracking the development of this project.
Activity: 7
This is the first invest on Bitcointalk. Wish it is right choose!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 9
The project is really cool! I see how the blockchain every day changes the world, and I like it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
Sounds very promising.

The question is are they able to do it Cry

The fact that they require users to follow them suggests that they will be interacting with those interested. Always nice to hear.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I believe in the vision of this platform. They've done a great job of finding their path, and I'll follow right along.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
How far have you gotten so far with development? Are you already on it or are you looking to raise funds first?
I think they already there, they already sold all of their allocated tokens for the ICO just before it started so they already have the funds their needed to make further development, what we are waiting now is the distribution of the tokens and the exchange listing.

I'm going to message them about hiring you to run this thread lol. I'm not joking.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
How far have you gotten so far with development? Are you already on it or are you looking to raise funds first?
I think they already there, they already sold all of their allocated tokens for the ICO just before it started so they already have the funds their needed to make further development, what we are waiting now is the distribution of the tokens and the exchange listing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
We now have the whitepaper available in the following languages:

https://shipchain.io/whitepaper.html

English
Chinese - Traditional
Chinese - Simplified
Spanish
Russian
Japanese
Korean

Grin

if you want the whitepapter translated in turkish and german please do not hesitate to contact me  Grin

I have also previous works here in bitcointalk.

regards
It is ERC-20 I assume?
Activity: 34
I'm joined! Good idea.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What kind of coin (shipchain) is it , code coin or technical coin sir? Like RIPPLR or Bitcoin?
Is there a Medium.com for Shipchain? I'd love to be able to read the latest in detail.

Still wondering about this, if you get a chance.
interesting project. watching this one Cheesy

Definitely. I'm glad I found out about this so early.
copper member
Activity: 153
interesting project. watching this one Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
To be honest I think it's a bit much to ask for KYC and physical address in an airdrop form, but the idea is good. Shipping and logistics is lagging in technology innovations usually, so implementation of the project may be quite difficult, still, it didn't stop other startups from launching Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Is there a Medium.com for Shipchain? I'd love to be able to read the latest in detail.
Activity: 512
Will there be fee's? If so, who pays them?
Pages:
Jump to: