Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry - page 19. (Read 10586 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Can I ask something in the front page of ANN ShipChain? If you don't mind, the picture of Travis Wright(ShipChain top marketing tech stategist)got my attention when I start to review this project. Is that the real format of his face in the reality? I suggest to change it for serious business like this. Just asking and suggesting a little part of this ShipChain, it's ok if no one answer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I'm happy because I was part of your project, because I read your projects that were great. And hope your project would be successful And I noticed that your team is very strong and will do everything just for your project to be successful And I hope SHIPCHAIN can make new things in any shipping industry.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
In my opinion, your plan is to use blockchain technology for the logistics and transportation industries. This is a good breakthrough that I hope the goal can unite the industry in this way can happen.
My suggestion for introduction to the public should be to make a video and input youtube then spread on various social media.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I didn't go through all the information yet but how much I read it gave me good impression about the project. Since the crowdsale is set in January to go live there is more than enough time to study there business model deeply. This industry is huge and if handled carefully can be magical effects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I am really fascinated and amazed by this project. It is well-made and I am sure it is gonna be among the tops. You must have been making so much efforts to make this project work.
 As well as i really hope that you realize your goal and be among the tops. Stay together team because one hand doesn't clap. Good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
After reading every details this project of the ICO is huge I mean talk about the benefits and advantages it can give to those companies logistics especially when the countries are currently experiencing in deliveries and freight projects   due to lack of transportation to support the people's day to day delivery to their love ones.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This project will be of great help to those companies or individuals working with logistics, it's true that there are a lots of problems primarily theft during the shipping of the materials or anything being transported.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
After I read it I think this is a very amazing project with a very solid team support, I am sure that this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
After I read this Thread, I was impressed with the purpose of this project. Hoping that this procject will solve the problem of our Industry, through ShipChain technology. Let's help us to accomplish this. Let's bring this to success.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
this project is very good for the future, because so far many postponed delivery due to unclear, With the existence of this blockchain technology I hope SHIPCHAIN can make new things in any shipping industry.
Activity: 336
The project is very good, congrats. Certainly did not an easy taskthe modeling . Now I m very curious and with very willing "pick up with hand". I wish all you, success. Thanks  for allowing me to participate of the signature campaign. Count with me, I am at your disposition.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
Is there any bounties like social media or telegram campaigns on this project. Shipchain has the potential for the success. Looking forward for this project.
Activity: 1414
Look promising, the team look professional and the partners maybe one of the best in their field, but would you show us about partnership announcement with shipchain from them?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Page 22 of the whitepaper: "Perdue AgriBusiness ranks among the top United States grain companies. Annual sales exceed $6 billion. ShipChain and Perdue Farms will work on a pilot project to implement blockchain technology through key parts of Perdue Farms’ supply chain."

I looked into this some more. Perdue is one of USA's largest poulty/pork/beef manufactures. THE biggest on the east coast, and elsewhere I believe only Tyson is bigger. Very impressive partnership.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
i was reading the project and i can see its all well and nice project i am happy to be part of this shipchain . i do believe that this project will successful. cheers Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Interesting project, i see the team on this project very professional for build a very good concept about this project. I really believe if this project will very promosing in a future. waiting bounty campaign will you update dev. good luck for your projects.
Activity: 322
This project is really interesting and hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 224
This project is great and I'm looking forward to help and be part of the success of this project.God bless.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
Best proposal I've encountered so far! Definitely like the idea of using blockchain technology for logistics and transportation industry. Good line up for the team consisting of professional talents. I'll assure you that I'll do my best to promote and share your project for the investors to pattonize this. Wishing you success and more power!!
Activity: 167
This project was great I'm looking forward to this project.
It nice to be here and cooperate the shipchain team and will lead to successful project.
More power team shipchain and the manager good luck.

Welcome aboard.  It's very exciting!
Pages:
Jump to: