Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry - page 8. (Read 10586 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Is it true that the Token Sale has ended? Can newbies join the Airdrop?

I'm very curious about this!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
If the tweets i found is true, then i guess the release of the tokens can be made immediately and then follow the exchange listing. I believe this token has a huge potential considering the trust they've got from their investors who made the sale finished eventhough at this very early point of time. They said that the tokens alloted for the sale has been sold out, so we will not wait any longer for the release and exchange listing to make the marketing roll.

What tweets are you referring to?
Here it is buddy: https://twitter.com/ShipChain/status/950568621431865344 their allocated tokens has been sold out just before they ICO begins. This means that it is such a very popular project and they have got the trust of the investors you bought their tokens just before the ICO starts.

Logistics company is popular in many different countries, just for example FEDEX, UPS and many more. So better to have a project like ShipChain in Crypto community which is a bright idea. Don't hesitate to participate and invest!

Do you know if ShipChain would work in conjunction to these companies or would seek to replace them?

I'm still wondering if ShipChain is planning to work with FEDEX, UPS, etc. or if they are seeking to replace them?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Have you considered to airdrop a small amount of the total supply for marketing campaign Wink like 1% or less
I think this could boost the awareness of this project
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The original post advertises low fees. I'm wondering if there is documentation on the fees. I also wonder how you are able to get them so low. TIA!

Still curious about this and don't want it to get buried.

Also like to know.

They do have a good set of advisors there, I hope they all approve of this. Has anyone of them really into this project?

Really ambitious project but its very much possible to come up with, shipping seem to be a great business nowadays as online shopping is very common anywhere. I'm from a poor country but people here are ordering products online.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
The original post advertises low fees. I'm wondering if there is documentation on the fees. I also wonder how you are able to get them so low. TIA!

Still curious about this and don't want it to get buried.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Is this going to be using RFID technology?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
This project seems extremely promising considering the need and wide scale potential. I am curious as to how you came up with this idea and what you are planning on doing to ensure its widespread adoption?
Activity: 512
How do I become an accredited investor?

You need to have made $200k in investments in the last 2 years.

That's good to know. Thanks for the reply.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Any update about ShipChain? Thinking that this is a good project, cause shipping and logistics industry is a big kind of business. You can have the world to be your first customer and dealing a unlimited 24 hours of job for sure.
Activity: 756
Is there a github repo for this project? Since this is a pretty interesting project, I'm interested in keeping up with the development.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Where can I find a list of partnerships?

I'm still wondering about this and don't want it to get buried. Anyone know?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Interesting project. But competition will be quite hard in this huge field, with blockchain and non-blockchain businesses. Any readable material about that?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Is it true that the Token Sale has ended? Can newbies join the Airdrop?
Activity: 770
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
They have some good write ups about this project, some are posting news and updates but this thread seems to be forgotten, they never posting an update and the progress of this project, even the OP (which i believe that no other relationship with this project but being paid to post this thread) never made a post here anymore.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Where can I find a list of partnerships?
Activity: 644
Just saw Shipchain at SummitCrypto in LA. They did a great job representing the company.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

You need to have made $200k in investments in the last 2 years.
Activity: 512
Activity: 644
How did you manage to get on Forbes radar?
Pages:
Jump to: