Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 40. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Let me get this straight - all this FUD because an honest dev missed one footnote in a quick, early draft he wrote while tired (a pretty good whitepaper, I might add)? He even telegraphed in a preview, *before* he posted the whitepaper, that his new innovation would build on prior work, which is what all innovation does. He just forgot a footnote - and immediately and fully owned up to it and apologised without attacking anyone. This dev's good and honest, and this is the biggest buying opportunity I've seen in some time.

To FUDers in general, you only hurt yourselves and other altcoins. First, you make the coins you're defending look weak, unable to stand on their own merits. And you make the coins you're attacking look stronger and get even more attention. When other devs or advocates of other coins show up here to attack SHLD, while SHLD dev doesn't and simply focuses on developing his coin - what conclusion do you think I and others draw from that? It tells me which coin is fundamentally stronger, and which dev is fundamentally stronger. More importantly, you hurt the ecosystem and your long-term interests. Imagine how much harder it's going to be for the next innovative coin to find and keep traction - that includes the next one YOU develop and/or invest in. Revenge and Karma are bitches - and I assure you, you will recognise it when you see it.

To solid12345 in particular, Remember how DRK's trajectory significantly - and permanently - changed for the worse and XC's for the better when DRK devs started resorting to FUD tactics with XC on DRK's official twitter feed? I started dumping URO yesterday and have started doubling down on SHLD. Regardless of whether URO is good/bad, I prefer a friendly, easy-going, high-performing dev who respects investors in his coin and constantly invites their input and feedback like shieldcoindevs (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shieldcoindevs-353218) who, unlike true-asset, doesn't censor his thread, doesn;t show utter contempt and hatred for his own community (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HsHF0C_gPck#t=578) - the very people who bought his coin - and doesn't demand that community members (who've been burned on other coins and who therefore have every right to be skeptical) behave like a cult and simply have "faith" in him. So to URO:

And to ShieldCoindevs, PM me for whatever help you need. I'm in touch with a top-notch Russian development team (PhDs/Masters guys, the whole lot of them) and can get you any and all assistance you need to massively accelerate development and maybe even expand the scope of your innovation and work. But it looks like you were already planning that and don't need the help.

The best response to this shameful FUD is to simply continue with your plans, double-down and excel. Resilience is the best revenge. Get your work done, send those screenshots you talked about and do your testing asap. Money follows potential, integrity and performance - and resilience. Just remember to get some rest and check your work. The community will support you.

Onward and upward.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
the coin looks like so hot Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm in balls deep. >100,000 strong. Got a super node ready to rock.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hope you had a good sleep Dev Smiley A lot to wake up to but thank you for the explanation. Keep up the good work
Activity: 299
Now that that FUDstorm is over progress is already being made  Grin
Activity: 28
Back in with 1k shieldcoins. Cheers. Cool
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
Let me rephrasing: I think it's a good sign when all FUDrs gather around a coin
I'm in! #shieldcoin
This incident remembers me at following south park scene:
South Park - And it's gone
Cheesy

Activity: 264
Dev seems so genuine. I truly feel bad for him. Im back all in this coin, hopefully it can recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Funny how one person's view could cause a collapse. 1 Million Coins this thing could go even higher than XC
Activity: 350

If copying was a scam then everything is a scam. Everything on earth.
Think about that.

I have to replace my laptop now Sad

I was using Fedora Linux, but I heard it was a plagiarized version of UNIX so I can't use it anymore,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Thanks Smiley

A little disappointed, but it was my mistake, and we can get back to better things now.

Heads up. The money is not gone. Only another person owns it. Cheesy

But now, the most important thing is that you are working serious at this project and don't give up.
The most of us just have to learn to be patient. And this way all went well.
(my opinion)
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Don't give up Dev keep up the good work.. Wink

Thanks Smiley

A little disappointed, but it was my mistake, and we can get back to better things now.

Thank you very much with sticking up with this shit, maybe its an idea to hire a community manager that can focus on a thread like this? You would be able to stick to coding etc.
Activity: 57

Thanks Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

If copying was a scam then everything is a scam. Everything on earth.
Think about that.
Activity: 832
Crypto Collector
Another day...another coin...same shit...ahah so fun
 Grin Grin Grin

Well shieldcoin is atlast trying i give them this credit... but i would really take really care to buy some stealthcoins.

I will stop mining XBC tomorrow...Then i will spread some hashes to Shield...dont worry...Im a kind of "coin collector". Wherever the FUDers are, im in, because its a good signal. Eheheh Wink
Crypto Collector
Dat fast DUMP to 0.00025 was impressive  Cool

Yea because of all the FUD. it happens to every single coin that has a massive price increase. They just get fudded on. In this case it was a misunderstanding, a legitimate one at that, but it got cleared. Dev was honest from the beginning, and was overlooked.

EDIT..NSA360 my bad bro

NP! I'm a man of peace!  Cool I guess u know me. Good luck with this coin Wink
Dat fast DUMP to 0.00025 was impressive  Cool

Yea because of all the FUD. it happens to every single coin that has a massive price increase. They just get fudded on. In this case it was a misunderstanding, a legitimate one at that, but it got cleared. Dev was honest from the beginning, and was overlooked.

EDIT..NSA360 my bad bro
Crypto Collector
NSA360, it doesnt mean you have to troll other threads. I think you're a CRYPT investor. Wouldnt it be better spending your time there to support the coin you invested in, rather than act like a child on other threads just because you find it amusing?

Look, i've said that because its always the same thing! Some guys came were and Fud all over the place... That why I've said :"Same shit" Wink
Pages:
Jump to: