Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 35. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Byebye shield, it was nice meeting you Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
now a good time to buy. Super cheap.
What does this coin do that others don't? People keep dodging this question.

This coin is less than a week old. Therefore, it doesn't do much. Its price at this point is based off speculation that the coin could be valuable/popular due to its limited supply of 1 million coins and the developer's plans for the coin as described in his recent paper which you can find in the OP.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Market cap vs volume is your answer. We dont need to know everything just follow whales.there is reason for choising this coin.they may know something we dont know.

It's just that easy:
If you have much money you can buy many coins. If the coin looks interesting (much fluctuation, much transfer volume,...) there is a good chance you can buy in to a cheap price and sell it to a higher price with a small profit. Through your amount of coins the small profit multiples. Thus the whales don't know anything special, they just earned a few easy bucks over the day...

Edited:
I'm not sure if it's a good advice to say "just follow whales" because whales are often very volatile. And if they buy/sell a large amount of coins they can influence the market and you lost money if you aren't fast enough.
Activity: 243

Market cap vs volume is your answer. We dont need to know everything just follow whales.there is reason for choising this coin.they may know something we dont know.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Cryptsy is a graveyard for alts. Why anybody trades there anymore is beyond me. Wait until Shield goes on the better exchanges like MintPal and Bter. This is a manipulated market, itll linger at this new floor until the next dev update or ninja list, imho. No need to panic, great opportunity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hi,

Has anybody problems with syncing?

I use Windows, and the wallet has no connection.

Yesterday, I had 11 connections.

I have deleted multiple time the shieldcoin map in C:\Users\[myAccountName]\AppData\Roaming\shieldcoin.

I see someone worrying wallet.dat file is backupped;)

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Help, appreciated!
Activity: 224
I don't get this.

Why would you dump a coin with only 1 million coins max and dump it for 17k sat??? Huh

It is insane. Cryptsy effect and lingering effect of the earlier FUD distraction, I think.

Hopefully, the future dev development update will get the coin back on the course it was on before yesterday's nonsense. Market wants to be reassured with some updates on hard-core development progress at this point.

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I don't get this.

Why would you dump a coin with only 1 million coins max and dump it for 17k sat??? Huh

Tell me what this coin does that no other coin does and I will agree with you.
Only 100.000 $ of Market Cap... and 430.000 $ of 24h volume ...  LOL  Undecided ?

this one is nice clue for big things but only  for smart guys.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Only 100.000 $ of Market Cap... and 430.000 $ of 24h volume ...  LOL  Undecided ?
I don't get this.

legendary
Activity: 882
guys dont sell everybody HOLD!!

This coin is the future! Most innovative coin and not just copied white paper like those liars have been spreading! Hold like you've never held before!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

i already sold my small stash.. wasnt much but profit is profit. i will buy back in when this insane dumpfest nears its end...
Activity: 490
guys dont sell everybody HOLD!!

This coin is the future! Most innovative coin and not just copied white paper like those liars have been spreading! Hold like you've never held before!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 145
Hi,

Has anybody problems with syncing?

I use Windows, and the wallet has no connection.

Yesterday, I had 11 connections.

I have deleted multiple time the shieldcoin map in C:\Users\[myAccountName]\AppData\Roaming\shieldcoin.

I see someone worrying wallet.dat file is backupped;)

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
too much effort for pulling the price down
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Ever since being added to cryptsy the price has been dropping for some reason

I think part of it is the Cryptsy effect. Also, we're basically in a waiting period -- waiting for the dev to get farther along on his work and send his next update on development / tests / screenshots.

Price may drift sideways until the days leading up to that - it might be an opportunity to snap up more before the next big wave of attention SHLD will probably get leading up to that next update.
Pages:
Jump to: