Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 43. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Scratch that, I just dumped everything I have into this coin. All you wannabe "scam police" need to stop being winy bitches and find something else to do with your time. You dont even have anything invested in the coin. The real people who should be doing this are the ones who put money in. They usually do fine, until one of you crybabyfaggots has to come along and start something. Seriously FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO
Nice! Buying down here as well.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Scratch that, I just dumped everything I have into this coin. All you wannabe "scam police" need to stop being winy bitches and find something else to do with your time. You dont even have anything invested in the coin. The real people who should be doing this are the ones who put money in. They usually do fine, until one of you crybabyfaggots has to come along and start something. Seriously FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Laughing my ass off at everyone panicking here at shield prices  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Price and volume starting to jump on Bittrex.  Just added like 1 hour ago. Hash rates for mining also going through the roof.

Could be signs (specifically from the mining jump) that this will see some action over the next few days. Mining difficulty has tripled in last few hours, meaning much more difficult to be awarded coins.

Time will tell but I'm getting some.

Strato

Agreed... not sure whats in store for this one but I see signs that the developers have some skills. I was trying to buy under 5k but I just bought to 7k and I feel happy with that.

All of this is even funnier when we had the dev hyping his own coin forgetting to log in to another one of his sock accounts, like I said, pure laziness. Carsen you are lazy, you didn't even bother to log in to your ISIS account and hype it when it got added on Mintpal. No wonder you can't get that 6k a month job, guess it's back to AT&T helping old ladies with their jitterbugs  Smiley
Activity: 64
Might as well move on to StealthCoin (XST)...dev is open and honest...

The hell he is.

lol
btw when is the dev expected to be back?
Not that I think this is a scam, but Im losing too much here. I have to pull out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Support of URO says allot

Like I said, mountains of documents produced by the URO dev and a video of himself,  but here we get one copy pasted whitepaper from an anonymous dev or devs (story isn't straight on that one) and that is totally believable, that says it all about Bitcointalk.

Anyway i'm done, i'll laugh in a week when this thread is locked or the dev goes missing like the dev on ISIS did when he deleted my posts there and locked the thread after that hilarious Mintpal fiasco.

here we go again why are u making unfounded claims, man you have no proof the devs will disappear. Your intentions are very clear to me. You got what u wanted, lol. This reminded me of the supercoin claim by polo at the end  it was also proved to be FUD
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Might as well move on to StealthCoin (XST)...dev is open and honest...
legendary

Like I said, mountains of documents produced by the URO dev and a video of himself,  but here we get one copy pasted whitepaper from an anonymous dev or devs (story isn't straight on that one) and that is totally believable, that says it all about Bitcointalk.

Anyway i'm done, i'll laugh in a week when this thread is locked or the dev goes missing like the dev on ISIS did when he deleted my posts there and locked the thread after that hilarious Mintpal fiasco.
Activity: 462

Let's just cool it and hear what the dev has to say later when he awakes from his nap.

Do all the dev(s) go to sleep together?

Who are these dev(s) anyway? I thought this was a team?

Is that all you have to say? More bullshit?

I just pointed out how ridiculous the claims are that you've been making all afternoon and this is your response?

You really are a fucking troll.

Why people feed you I do not know...

And you drag my support for URO into this as if that is even relevant? Which is ironic considering it is probably the most childishly FUDed coin in the history of crypto but how DARE I "FUD" this coin naturally.

I never mentioned URO. If you were attacked for supporting URO it was by someone else.

I care not what other projects you support. I care only that you've propagated panic and doubt through your bullshit, half-assed research and outlandish claims.

Now, as I said earlier, kindly fuck off.

Let's just cool it and hear what the dev has to say later when he awakes from his nap.

I just pointed out how ridiculous the claims are that you've been making all afternoon and this is your response?

Which is ironic to bring up  URO considering it is probably the most childishly FUDed coin in the history of crypto but how DARE I "FUD" this coin naturally.

legendary

Which is ironic to bring up  URO considering it is probably the most childishly FUDed coin in the history of crypto but how DARE I "FUD" this coin naturally.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
and everyone wonders why devs run off and disappear from coin projects...

^^ Exactly. I'd love to make a coin. But sh*t ... hell no.
legendary

The username is shieldcoindev(s)

LOL.

Ok. So this is what I found:

It seems that the following text is the exact same in both the Shieldcoin paper and the RetroShare paper:

"The tunnelling service does not ensure the data integrity, nor its confidentiality. It’s the service’s responsibility to do that. We made that choice for robustness reasons, since tunnels can die unpredictably (e.g. when a peer in the middle disconnects).

File transfer, for instance manages multiple tunnels per hash, and asks chunks again if they cannot be obtained or got corrupted after the previous request."

This text appears just under the tunneling diagram that the Shieldcoin dev used in the section of his paper where he describes tunneling. The diagram also appears on the RetroShare document:

https://retroshareteam.wordpress.com/page/3/

As far as I can see, the rest of the Shieldcoin paper was very well paraphrased when others' ideas were used and it's obvious that the dev has put his own twist on these ideas.

In my opinion, it seems that perhaps the dev when constructing his paper thought that the tunneling diagram from RetroShare did a great job explaining tunneling, decided to use the diagram, and made the mistake of using the same paragraph of text associated with the diagram which explains what is going on in the diagram. Should he have paraphrased that paragraph? Probably.

Does that mean that Shieldcoin is a scam? NO. NO. NO.

Activity: 64
and everyone wonders why devs run off and disappear from coin projects...
This is just nuts, a guy from another coin comes over and claims plagiarism everyone panics and sells. The claim comes right when the dev says he needs to get some sleep so that way it takes a longer time for an answer. Seems like a plan to get cheaper coins or to try to destroy the momentum of shieldcoin from Uro.. What a joke this guy
Pages:
Jump to: