Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 6. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
where to download wallet?

cant trade coins to bittrex because i got a damn old wallet, and link on OP is broken..
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Any news? Something what we don´t know? Somebody buy cheap..... Shocked

Yes, the bot  Grin
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Any news? Something what we don´t know? Somebody buy cheap..... Shocked
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
bittrex.com =  This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

------------------

I don't have that much invested in Shieldcoin compared to other coins i own, so i wouldn't want to be involved in a takeover/new management as i have other interests & 2 businesses to run and i don't have any technical ability at all. I can participate in community things but don't have to hours to put in to give the coin the time is needs.

I hope someone steps forward though and will welcome a new management team.

+1

Hopefully there will be takeover.

miracle come if he wants
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Guys, nobody gives a shit anymore except the few of you who didn't sell and got stuck holding the bag. Sorry and good luck.
Activity: 57
bittrex.com =  This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

------------------

I don't have that much invested in Shieldcoin compared to other coins i own, so i wouldn't want to be involved in a takeover/new management as i have other interests & 2 businesses to run and i don't have any technical ability at all. I can participate in community things but don't have to hours to put in to give the coin the time is needs.

+1

Hopefully there will be takeover.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557

------------------

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
23 of august im guessing devs ran ?

Yea Im pretty sure its safe to assume the devs ran. It's been over a month and it doesnt take tht much effort to make 1 post in 5 weeks, and they havnt even done that. I think we should all team up and find a way to get a takeover team on board.
Activity: 19
23 of august im guessing devs ran ?
may be removed on Aug 29th on bittrex? come on SHIELD. hey dev. where are you?  Huh Huh
danger of de-listing in bittrex at 22-08-2014
Have faith! The devs said they need a month so let's give them that! They seem nice enough guys from their posts and were very honest and open so it believe this coin will be reborn when they return

agree with you.  Grin
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Have faith! The devs said they need a month so let's give them that! They seem nice enough guys from their posts and were very honest and open so it believe this coin will be reborn when they return
only a miracle can save shieldcoin. and perhaps the dev has the magic touch.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I'm not familiar with nodes and all that but I do remember Fontas was hyping the hell out of SHLD and got mad when I caught the dev plagiarizing his whitepaper and blamed me for the price drop. Notice how Fontas, Koolio, and Prometheus were hyping the hell out of KEY too...just food for thought.
Pages:
Jump to: