Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 70. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
i complain because these launches are all fucked up so bad is not even funny...

Open pools at launch is fucked up?
Activity: 333
net hashrate 25GH/s!!!!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

They will keep hapenning regardless you and I like it or not. I resorted to just go along with the market a while ago. Miners love perpetual change it seems..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it's already 3 am, where is the qt?

u are late. Difficulties 220+. I mine at launch on pool which came first before wallet. I didn't even get a block worth of coins. Someone silly rent giga rig to raise difficulties and compete with himself.

another scam riotcoin without qt then

You do not need QT to be mining. Simply get a vps and compile your own wallets there on launches, you'll be up faster than with the QT.

how is it simply ? Which is simple ?

1. Developer compile a wallet before launch let miner click and download.

2. Get a vps and compile your own wallets there on launches

Either way, if the dev doesn't provide it fast enough for you, compile it yourself. That's what I do to have the pool going, perhaps same easy steps to solomine..

What do u mean fast enough ? Both source and qt should be provided on launch at the same time. Developer got unlimited time before launch to compile a wallet but he choose not to.

if dev compiled a wallet/qt, that would mean they couldn't instamine.  You think this was supposed to be fair? lel.

Anybody can mine, QT or not.. I don't see the point, anyways that guy Amph just goes from coin to coin and complains. Why doesn't he just launch his own coin instead?

Activity: 868

u are late. Difficulties 220+. I mine at launch on pool which came first before wallet. I didn't even get a block worth of coins. Someone silly rent giga rig to raise difficulties and compete with himself.

You do not need QT to be mining. Simply get a vps and compile your own wallets there on launches, you'll be up faster than with the QT.

Either way, if the dev doesn't provide it fast enough for you, compile it yourself. That's what I do to have the pool going, perhaps same easy steps to solomine..

What do u mean fast enough ? Both source and qt should be provided on launch at the same time. Developer got unlimited time before launch to compile a wallet but he choose not to.

if dev compiled a wallet/qt, that would mean they couldn't instamine.  You think this was supposed to be fair? lel.

Git is live. We're monitoring the blocks, as soon as we see some being mined, we will start.

Fair ninjas FTW!!

it suppose to be fair. The developer say so.

Wait. U mean we cant trust what the developer say ?
legendary
Bitfarms.io

Anybody can mine, QT or not.. I don't see the point, anyways that guy Amph just goes from coin to coin and complains. Why doesn't he just launch his own coin instead?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary

that's not fair at all, no qt = dead coin nothing else

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
what is the gpu miner config file for this?
legendary
Bitfarms.io

legendary
Bitfarms.io

it seems to be the trend now. No qt at launch and shit load of hashrate before block 100.

Now block 68 diff 290.
legendary

Activity: 252
how can be fair without binaries?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Very nice launch dev, was fair I watched it myself.
legendary
Bitfarms.io

http://suchpool.pw/shld

Getting mad blocks! Join us up!!

1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools on our new interface
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
Helpdesk Support System, Active team
DDoS Protected and Flood filtered
10 Dedicated Servers in Cluster
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind with our own servers
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide
We also have our own on-site tech support, since we are the hosters.

We recently implemented single login across all our new pools. We are also migrating some of our old pools on the platform aswell.
Come see and benefit from our improved front-end and stronger back-end architecture!

1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools on our new interface, Multiple load balanced stratums, 24/7 monitoring, all the same features as our other pools.

http://suchpool.pw/shld
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

legendary
Pages: