Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 64. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
How long until the Pow and Pos are over?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
what plans does the coin have

Update:

Added POW checkpoints to strengthen coin security

https://github.com/shieldcoindevs/shieldcoin/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp

Set up POS checkpointing server with proper checkpointdepth variable to reduce chance of future forks.

Announcement of new features coming soon. Approx 700 blocks left to POS from the time of this post.

Feature news will include some of the current "hot features" and some new features I haven't seen in any other coins yet.

New Block Explorer:
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/shld/

Website coming soon and more.

Activity: 686
what plans does the coin have
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
MANDATORY UPDATE!

When I was looking over the code again and checking the block explorer I realized I made a mistake before launch. I quickly fixed it right away and everything will be good.

Please update your pools, nodes, exchanges, and windows wallets before block 2400, for POS start!!

Linux users please git pull and recompile.

Windows users please download new wallet before block 2400 - if you download this afterward, please delete your old Shieldcoin folder in Appdata\Local\Roaming, but back up wallet.dat

Updated Windows Wallet Version 1.1.0.0 - https://anonfiles.com/file/9e7e8c9d9b6fa94367fd5d42632814e4

VirusTotal Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b64ca8ea3da1f6bc7ff7434b3cc0c4e02577a5241100e02143f8085d908a0d8b/analysis/1404989201/

Lets move forward to bigger things now Smiley

Please update your wallets if you havent yet!

Also please spread hash for the last of our POW phase!

Currently I'm setting up TOR nodes and testing them out. After POS end I plan to bring more features.

I've been speaking with members of another unrelated open source project and researching a different way to add anonymity and anti-spying technology to SHIELDcoin, using a web-of-trust to authenticate peers and OpenSSL to encrypt all traffic.

More news soon.

Does the community think we need a different logo? I'm working on a website but I would like some feedback on the logo Smiley

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Ok now enough is enough... 100% of the hashrate is on dedicatedpool..

Are you miners that irresponsable? People go around and go nuts whenever somebody 51%'s bitcoin, now we are seeing 100% and nobody has any regard for that matter.

Spread the hashrate.. this ain't healthy

@dedicatedpool, if you are the legit admin you claim to be, your turn to send some hashes away on the other pools for Shieldcoin Wink

Please join the suprnova.cc pool guys!!!
Activity: 21
This looks good guess im in    Grin

Your first altcoin?

nope im all in with cloak jus got 1BTC  left to play around with so this coin looked interesting
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Ok now enough is enough... 100% of the hashrate is on dedicatedpool..

Are you miners that irresponsable? People go around and go nuts whenever somebody 51%'s bitcoin, now we are seeing 100% and nobody has any regard for that matter.

Spread the hashrate.. this ain't healthy

@dedicatedpool, if you are the legit admin you claim to be, your turn to send some hashes away on the other pools for Shieldcoin Wink
Activity: 21
This looks good guess im in    Grin
Activity: 437
Added a new network tab to the explorer, where you can see the number of each client subversion seen on the network during the last 24 hours by the explorer's wallet.

Wow, thats a really great feature. You've got the best block explorers out there, maybe its time to create a coinmarketcap competitor Cheesy
Activity: 364
1 BTC of sells puts the price at 8300, but 1 BTC of buys puts the price at 12000.  I'm liking those odds.

It would take a dump of almost 15% of all minable coins to push the price to 7440!

Yup, over 10 BTC in buy orders above 7000.  Shield is going to do a ton of volume today.  I could see the price going 10-20 times higher.
@vald...dude the dev already answered my question. So no need to post that dude. Sorry not all of us know how to read code dude.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Added a new network tab to the explorer, where you can see the number of each client subversion seen on the network during the last 24 hours by the explorer's wallet.
Please, come and mine with me @https://shield.suprnova.cc
I have 50Mhs more if other ppl join!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
1 BTC of sells puts the price at 8300, but 1 BTC of buys puts the price at 12000.  I'm liking those odds.
Yeah I'm buying now while it's cheap'ish, only have about 1.2btc left to my name though hope this works.

Definitely feels like a good buy.  With only 1 million total POW coins, the price could easily multiply several times from where it is now.
Activity: 602
Yeah I'm buying now while it's cheap'ish, only have about 1.2btc left to my name though hope this works.
Activity: 252
Im in with some BTC.
Let this community grow, and good luck to all
Activity: 57
Very nice.

I see you changed the first page:-)

Looks like I forgot to explicitly state that there was no premine!!

Smiley

Please update your windows wallets! Links on this page and on front page.

I have to get some rest, will be back later with updates.
Pages:
Jump to: