Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 63. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
REMINDER - MANDATORY UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 2400!

Please update your wallets!

About 51 people or pools still need to update. http://chainz.cryptoid.info/shld/#!network

MANDATORY UPDATE!

Please update your pools, nodes, exchanges, and windows wallets before block 2400.

Linux users please git pull and recompile.

Windows users please download new wallet before block 2400 - if you download this afterward, please delete your old Shieldcoin folder in Appdata\Local\Roaming, but back up wallet.dat!

Updated Windows Wallet Version 1.1.0.0 - https://anonfiles.com/file/9e7e8c9d9b6fa94367fd5d42632814e4

Bittrex and Dedicatedpool are on the right version!

Thanks! Smiley
REMINDER - MANDATORY UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 2400!

Please update your wallets!

About 51 people or pools still need to update. http://chainz.cryptoid.info/shld/#!network

MANDATORY UPDATE!

Please update your pools, nodes, exchanges, and windows wallets before block 2400.

Linux users please git pull and recompile.

Windows users please download new wallet before block 2400 - if you download this afterward, please delete your old Shieldcoin folder in Appdata\Local\Roaming, but back up wallet.dat!

Updated Windows Wallet Version 1.1.0.0 - https://anonfiles.com/file/9e7e8c9d9b6fa94367fd5d42632814e4
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
are we expecting a pool dump

No, the pool dump already happened since the largest blocks were mined at the beginning.

Pretty impressed how price has held up. Holding for now.
Activity: 21
What's the deal with SHLD guys, I don't see anything in the OP other than specs.
Excellent marketing - some of the most respectable pools at launch, bittrex only few days after the coin was launched. And it looks professional, which cannot be said about the most of other coins.

Keep in mind the dev is still here. And he even fixed a problem.

Please update your wallets if you havent yet!

Currently I'm setting up TOR nodes and testing them out. After POS end I plan to bring more features.

I've been speaking with members of another unrelated open source project and researching a different way to add anonymity and anti-spying technology to SHIELDcoin, using a web-of-trust to authenticate peers and OpenSSL to encrypt all traffic.

More news soon.

Does the community think we need a different logo? I'm working on the website still.

Anti-spy Tech that sounds kool might have to stock up a little more on this.
Activity: 21
I think the current logo is not bad, but it could be improved. I'd suggest starting a bounty for new logo, and if there's one more professionally looking,  changing the current one with that.

Yep i agree
I think the current logo is not bad, but it could be improved. I'd suggest starting a bounty for new logo, and if there's one more professionally looking,  changing the current one with that.
What's the deal with SHLD guys, I don't see anything in the OP other than specs.
Excellent marketing - some of the most respectable pools at launch, bittrex only few days after the coin was launched. And it looks professional, which cannot be said about the most of other coins.

Please update your wallets if you havent yet!

Currently I'm setting up TOR nodes and testing them out. After POS end I plan to bring more features.

I've been speaking with members of another unrelated open source project and researching a different way to add anonymity and anti-spying technology to SHIELDcoin, using a web-of-trust to authenticate peers and OpenSSL to encrypt all traffic.

More news soon.

Does the community think we need a different logo? I'm working on the website still.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm mining here and getting a decent ammount still. come join me please!

http://suchpool.pw/shld

I am also on suchpool.pw now at this coin, i saw the x15 and thought wtf x15? so i downloaded this wallet here and put the miners on Cheesy

Lets see how it work out

Edit:
miners wont start?... only black screen.
Activity: 19
I'm mining here and getting a decent ammount still. come join me please!

http://suchpool.pw/shld
Activity: 616

Activity: 686

No, the pool dump already happened since the largest blocks were mined at the beginning.

We had a good bunch of the hashrate and still have all our coins, not a single one dumped.

are you gonna dump, shows you have 14k coins
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

We had a good bunch of the hashrate and still have all our coins, not a single one dumped.
Activity: 686
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Activity: 786
pow 1000000  soon 1shld=0.01btc

yeah, that's not really how it works as 100 other coins have already proved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
pow 1000000  soon 1shld=0.01btc
Pretty sure that was the most fair launch I've ever seen.  Hope the devs can deliver something new.

I'm not at all implying it wasn't a a fair launch, only that you haven't seen very many launches then.
Pages:
Jump to: