Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SH]Shilling-The Digital Currency Tailored in Africa for Africa - page 15. (Read 39788 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Shillingcoin core v1.16.4
Yobit takes ages to respond to a support ticket, how can I solve that?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.
Wish the dev is more active also in Yobit trollbox, this coin have potential but no marketing at this stage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
My Shilling windows wallet still stuck on blocks 33132 , What happens, is there anyone who can help?
Its due mining high difficulty i think, once block 33132 solved , the chain will move smoothly again.
https://www.blockexperts.com/sh
Activity: 429
My Shilling windows wallet still stuck on blocks 33132 , What happens, is there anyone who can help?
Coinvault.io web wallet now support Shilling coin.

Dear Shilling Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

To all the shilling family, pump lovers and our investors , please show your support by voting for us to get a major pump and thrust into the main league...
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Pump this coin please!
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear Shilling Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Current supply is SH 1639950.00000000
Hi Dev or everyone,
It's 30M is coin that can be mined only or total coin supply of Shillingcoin ?
Total supply of 30million shillings is achievavlble in 126yrs (approx) from day of official start of mine that was 17th August 2016
After every 6minutes SH50 are introduced into the shilling network. Halving is in 41.2 months
Activity: 429
Activity: 373
Hi Dev or everyone,
It's 30M is coin that can be mined only or total coin supply of Shillingcoin ?
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
SHilling is trading here so you guys know
NovaExchange SH to Doge Market
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Have a great xmas everyone. Trade safe

From  me Yavwa Kelvin, ad love to wish the Shilling Family, investors & the entire digital currency market a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year... May we thrive and move to greater heights in 2017 Smiley
hahahahha SCAM coin again  Lips sealed Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
thought were outgrown of newbies like you? If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid.

But when a thread goes dead after someone says scammer it usually means scammer! Another post another dead coin. Dev you gonna jump on the thread to do a blah scam response? i think the lack of any form of response since october says enough for itself.
Your level of distrust is respected...  Did the coin die even after the thread went domant?  It's ur responsibility as a shilling trader to keep it active by asking,  inquring and just participating.

Stop shilling for satoshis man. Chill out, u don't see thing I do. I'm not judging u by appearance but last time I saw u irl u were walking on all four limbs like a pekingese trying to bump ur chest with a tongue. In the meanwhile strangers were beating u up with wooden shafts. And when I asked u what u did u retorted that u're gonna adopt the lifestyle of a disabled chimp. See, u won prestige in the neighborhood by walking on all four thereby an excessive pride obscured ur chimp mind, and u started arguing with people online. How can u be taken seriously, man that walks like a fucking chimp.
Huh? stop speaking in tongues, what are u saying?
Activity: 592
hahahahha SCAM coin again  Lips sealed Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
thought were outgrown of newbies like you? If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid.

But when a thread goes dead after someone says scammer it usually means scammer! Another post another dead coin. Dev you gonna jump on the thread to do a blah scam response? i think the lack of any form of response since october says enough for itself.
Your level of distrust is respected...  Did the coin die even after the thread went domant?  It's ur responsibility as a shilling trader to keep it active by asking,  inquring and just participating.

Stop shilling for satoshis man. Chill out, u don't see thing I do. I'm not judging u by appearance but last time I saw u irl u were walking on all four limbs like a pekingese trying to bump ur chest with a tongue. In the meanwhile strangers were beating u up with wooden shafts. And when I asked u what u did u retorted that u're gonna adopt the lifestyle of a disabled chimp. See, u won prestige in the neighborhood by walking on all four thereby an excessive pride obscured ur chimp mind, and u started arguing with people online. How can u be taken seriously, man that walks like a fucking chimp.
Activity: 994
Did raise the same issue with yobit n they said they would help rectify but i need more noise there to help us resolve the issue.  We do have several hosted servers,  i own two from the nine running ones...  Debugged them n restarted them.  No bugs from my side but i cant speak for the seven others... 
the issue is from yobit side because i think they purposely put some wallets on maintenance mode inorder to list new coins.

I wrote somewhere about this theory quite a while back. I believe this to be true also. I think they take wallets offline to save on resources and to list different coins. But I don't think they just offline them with no reason. I think they have a very VERY small timeout window and in that window give very few retry attempts. I watched them online a coin that was offline for like 5 months, documented block vs time as it synced to network and when it got stuck on a block it sat there for about 5 minutes before it was back in maint mode for around 12 hrs before they attempted to sync again which it did. then of course went back into main 2 weeks later and has been ever since. Yobit plays by the rules but they ride the line right on the edge.
Activity: 138
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts SH!

Live chat support is now available on-site to SH users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with SH, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Did raise the same issue with yobit n they said they would help rectify but i need more noise there to help us resolve the issue.  We do have several hosted servers,  i own two from the nine running ones...  Debugged them n restarted them.  No bugs from my side but i cant speak for the seven others... 
the issue is from yobit side because i think they purposely put some wallets on maintenance mode inorder to list new coins.
Pages:
Jump to: