Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SH]Shilling-The Digital Currency Tailored in Africa for Africa - page 11. (Read 39788 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Shillingcoin core v1.16.4
A backup block explorer for Shilling can be found here: http://explorer.madbyte.com:4011/
you guys always come through. thanks alot moderneco
Activity: 82
A backup block explorer for Shilling can be found here: http://explorer.madbyte.com:4011/
thank you all for the bitcoin donation offers but it bits the argument if we trade on coins off our network, if your to donate please use the networks tool of trade 'Shilling'
thanks for the block explorer
Fairglu made an explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sh/

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The successful PRE-ICO only demonstrates that a lot of people supports PARAGON and its mission to revolutionize the Cannabis Industry for good. Smiley
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Personally i feel the Shilling community is the laziest one, they expect its dev to do everything. They cant host a node, support any coin growth directions or help get it out there. Am an individual not an orgaization or group, some help in directions to take unlike expectations mights help grow the coin.
Please lets help grow shilling, i cant this alone.

Later Masternode support?
Personally i feel the Shilling community is the laziest one, they expect its dev to do everything. They cant host a node, support any coin growth directions or help get it out there. Am an individual not an orgaization or group, some help in directions to take unlike expectations mights help grow the coin.
Please lets help grow shilling, i cant this alone.
good talk, i respect the openness. i year ago i would get hits from all corners, am glad this talks are hash but totally different and carry massive sense. Also  hold a sense of supportive vibe, thanks.
Honestly I have no hidden coins and av never benefited in any way from shilling, any little coin profit av ever got from the exchanges have been pushed back into bill settlement of shilling's several servers. Tho av had to dig into my own salary (ow! i also never mentioned to you guys i also work, Am a Clark. Haha! sounds weird for those who say they doubt my citizenship, Kenyan by birth and currently living  in Nairobi) to keep the servers running and am super proud of it.
Did make my first Shilling presentation at Ihub Kenya https://ihub.co.ke/ back in October 2016 but it was a major flop, it did come clear to me Shilling was too complex for the African market unless I simplified it. It was greatly perceived as a pyramid scheme and almost all financial institutions distanced themselves with it.
Weird fact is, bitcoins current bullish move has significantly forced curiosity of similar projects mostly African rooted hence helping us ride on its success. Lately av been getting all manner of phone calls, emails and facebook offers on several topics regarding shilling as a coin.
For those who feel am not from Africa you can freely call me through my personal number, +254715261563 or if you feel its not convincing you can organize a meet up in Nairobi Kenya. 
I feel like https://www.blockexperts.com/sh was too expensive for me to afford this year and was working on hosting my own blockexplorer.
Am not good at asking for donations but if you ever feel like appreciating our project, just visit our official website and check on the contact area you will find a Shilling donations address.
The issue with developers like yavwa they have no visions, they just do ok with releasing a coin but have nothing further to provide along the line : no marketing, no development, no community , no ideas ,in the end they believe so hard in their project they fail to see its an ultimate failure.

The issue with fiat is that it creates lemmings who need a leader to determine their actions and come up with ideas. It stifles individuals because everybody is afraid to step into new territory unless they have followers in back or a king in front.

This coin has no premine and a long block halving so he didn't pay himself under the table for the work he's done, like most devs.

Why should the dev of a nonpremined no ico coin be responsible for anything other than the free work he or she has done? If you are making money by sparechanging on a streetcorner and somebody gives you a dollar do they owe you breakfast too?

add

not trying to be snarky. It looks like an honestly made coin which, by itself, puts it ahead of most coins. The old national coins, fiat, were backed by guns so you had no choice. National cryptos are a sort of transitional idea that instead of guns use consensus and the work of independant individuals. The coin is a blank slate until individuals figure out a way to make it work, or until it dies of abuse like most national coins so far.
Activity: 269
The issue with developers like yavwa they have no visions, they just do ok with releasing a coin but have nothing further to provide along the line : no marketing, no development, no community , no ideas ,in the end they believe so hard in their project they fail to see its an ultimate failure.
we are going long term.
check out our official Block Explorer https://www.blockexperts.com/sh

Hosting has expired. How expensive is it? You could ask for donations.

The coin still does not have a clear purpose aside from being a clone of a lot of other clones without a purpose.

The key point about national cryptos is that they should be distributed largely to those in their respective nations. Having a currency that says it is from x country but almost none of the holders are in that country is weak.

Most national cryptos have focused on short term profits for miners rather than long term use in a specific area.

Is there some way to identify citizens of Kenya for example? Is there a unique identifier equivalent to social security number in the U.S.? If so you could hardcode a certain amount into addresses for each citizen then have the accounts require some sort of proof before they are available. Airdrops don't work usually, and this would take a lot of work and planning but it's possible.

You should clarify exactly your situation though so the coin has a better chance of credibility. Are you the person who coded the wallets or did you hire somebody? Or did somebody approach you and ask you to front for the coin? What are your tech skills and your exact nationality? Or are you a dual national from Kenya now elsewhere?

Your profile was registered July 09, 2015 and the coin issued Aug 17, 2016 so you start with a bit of credibility from that. http://voxycapital.co.ke/ is registered in your name too which is also a good sign. People are necessarily going to be cautious about anybody from the developing world who is ahead a few steps of most people in smoggy countries, but if everything is legitimate you should do well.
hahaha! ur the first one to remember us, thank you
Please come joins us in mining at www.mineme.xyz

Stratum url: stratum+tcp://pool.mineme.xyz:PORT
username: YOUR WALLET ADDRESS
password: ANYTHING

SHILLING -0.5% fee

We currently allow for mining
:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -0.5% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours
good work and welcome to the shilling community.
Guys please take advantage of shillings newest mining pool with low mining fee
Activity: 80
Please come joins us in mining at www.mineme.xyz

Stratum url: stratum+tcp://pool.mineme.xyz:PORT
username: YOUR WALLET ADDRESS
password: ANYTHING

SHILLING -0.5% fee

We currently allow for mining
:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -0.5% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours
>>On 17th august we will be celebrating our first birthday and a whole new direction we want the coin to take.

So it's the 17th now... what is the whole new direction?

the thread kinda  looks dul, yes were taking a new direction patience my friend
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
>>On 17th august we will be celebrating our first birthday and a whole new direction we want the coin to take.

So it's the 17th now... what is the whole new direction?
there is two nodes running at all times and will stay up as active SH nodes.
node.cryptocronic.com and seed.madbyte.com
good n thank you
cryptocronic.com
Happy 1st birthday shilling coin!
cryptocronic.com
So what is the new direction for shilling?   Has it been decided?
On 17th august we will be celebrating our first birthday and a whole new direction we want the coin to take. It will be safe to experiment safely on possible growth options and code upgrades.
I need the help from the Shilling community to help grow the coin towards the direction they prefer. Getting our discussions out of here is the first step, please take the coin discussion to https://digitalshilling.org/3/
Pages:
Jump to: