Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 133. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 270
January 08, 2018, 08:18:43 PM
hi
 i don't see the link to the last sia windows wallet

i have version 1.1.1 , and i can see my receive address from my wallet

i withdraw from pool but not sure if it was exchange or my personal wallet adress, transaction show up on explorer but show no where on my exchange or windows wallet

Sia hardforked early on December to implement a new Difficulty Adjustement Algorithm, so old versions of the client before 1.3.0 are not compatible with the new mined blocks. For that reason, recent transactions can't show up in your wallet.

The latest client can be downloaded, as always, from the official website: https://sia.tech/apps/ To upgrade close Sia completely (click "close" on the system try icon), replace the old installation files with the new ones and open Sia again. More details here: https://siawiki.tech/client/updating_the_interface

As you didn't upgrade before the fork, most probably you will see a blockchain incompatibility error and will need to delete the consensus file. If you find this or any other error after launching the new version, follow this troubleshooting guide: https://blog.sia.tech/troubleshooting-the-recent-hardfork-ca77e0b17f0f

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
January 08, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
hi
 i don't see the link to the last sia windows wallet

i have version 1.1.1 , and i can see my receive address from my wallet

i withdraw from pool but not sure if it was exchange or my personal wallet adress, transaction show up on explorer but show no where on my exchange or windows wallet

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
On Coinmarketcap under Siacoin Under Poloniex it is marked with *** stating that (Outlier Detected) can someone please explain to me what that is? I've looked up the definition and I'm not quit sure I understand. I would like to have a little understanding what it means. When talking about Poloniex and CrytpoCurrency. Thanks again for any help on this subject.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
January 08, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
well, I think wallets which quite often go down both on polo and bittrex  do not add stability to the price
Activity: 12
January 08, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
I believe until the end of January sc will hit 2500 to 3000 satosi.

Yes it will be near 2k in january. Smiley

why are you so sure?
Because many people knowing Siacoin and community making very strong and all Sia team almost hard work on this project this is very huge project they show now perfectly..... 2k very small amount for Sia..... Show Sia activity and show next target ahead very soon
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
January 08, 2018, 03:40:01 PM
I'm even more optimistic
SC will hit, I will write in in $
it will hit 1$ before summer 2018

SC is a great project, the best cloud storage decentralized solution
great devs & growing community
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
2k easy by end of Jan
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
January 08, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

why are you so sure?
January 08, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Activity: 196
January 08, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
any reason why wallets are locked on Bittrex ? Just regular maintenance ?

And will the price go down when they unlocked them ?
Maybe your account is not verified check it
I would say that the Wallets on Bittrex and on hitbtc and any other exchange that is higher than poloniex because they want to keep anyone from buying on one exchange say poloniex at $.06 and selling it at hitbtc at $.15 into btc and sending it back to poloniex and doing it again. Poloniex wallet is running just fine but it is also trading at the lowest price.

Nope, the disabled wallet is the reason for the price difference and not the other way around
I agree. Price run ups happen when a wallet goes down for maintenance (maybe not all the time, but it has happened a few times that I have seen (e.g., XP on coinexchange recently), but I would think the opposite would happen. Disabling a wallet should cause ppl to sell on the given exchange, not buy.

Well it depends.
If the wallet goes on maintenance on an exchange with the largest share of trading and than price starts to rise, the difference won't be so big, because there is a large supply for trading.
But if some minor exchange block the wallet, then the price skyrockets because the demand is higher than supply.
Happened with TRX on HitBTC, which only had 1% of day trade, so the price was 150% of the price in Bittrex.
So I sold TRX on Hitbtc, transferer LTC to Bittrex and bought the same amount of TRX with 1/3 of money left to spend 😀
January 08, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
do you have any plans to make a SC android/iphone wallet?
I am wondering, where is the best 6 secure way to keep my SC
now they are on poloniex, but I do not trust any exchange service....

Poloniex why? SC has been dead for a while there.

omg  Shocked I logged in now and saw it for the first time that the wallet is "Temporarily Disabled"
what? do I have to sell my SC and buy them on Bittrex or some other exchange? or they will re-Enable the wallet?
do You have any infos about this situation?
If you wish to hold - no problem, it is temporary disable, after maintenance they will enable it again

this is an official info? because I am waiting for an answer from Poloniex support, cause really dont wanna loose them  Cool
hodl? of course  Grin I am planning to hold them for a long long time, because I think that in the second and fourth quarter 2018 will hit 1$ for sure :-)

It is not the first time they move sc wallet, and other wallets to maintenance.  It will end at some point

you mean "end" that they will no more support SC or will end disabling the wallet?
January 08, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

omg  Shocked I logged in now and saw it for the first time that the wallet is "Temporarily Disabled"
what? do I have to sell my SC and buy them on Bittrex or some other exchange? or they will re-Enable the wallet?
If you wish to hold - no problem, it is temporary disable, after maintenance they will enable it again

this is an official info? because I am waiting for an answer from Poloniex support, cause really dont wanna loose them  Cool
hodl? of course  Grin I am planning to hold them for a long long time, because I think that in the second and fourth quarter 2018 will hit 1$ for sure :-)

It is not the first time they move sc wallet, and other wallets to maintenance.  It will end at some point
January 08, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

January 08, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
Congratulations to all people that held through the bitter times of SIA's price. But now we are all get rewarded for our patience. I actually didnt expect to surpass the 400 sats (where I bought) anytime soon after we saw the about 50 sats bottom lately. Great to see that SIA made a x10 that easily. Im happy that Im in profits again finally, however Im going to hold SIA for much longer. Dont even think of selling!
January 08, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
As you guys think when the Sc hits $1 ?  Smiley

I doubt if Siacoin can reach $1 at the meantime. With its marketcap of already $2,752,283,502 at $0.087 that is like multiply the marketcap by x15, that will reach the $1 dollar value. It's already a great coin being included on the $2billion marketcap. But who knows this is crypto world. Anything is possible.

So it is a long term hold right? may be 3-5 years it will hit $1, Crypto market cap expanding faster, so not impossible i guess.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

January 08, 2018, 06:33:02 AM
January 08, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
As you guys think when the Sc hits $1 ?  Smiley

I doubt if Siacoin can reach $1 at the meantime. With its marketcap of already $2,752,283,502 at $0.087 that is like multiply the marketcap by x15, that will reach the $1 dollar value. It's already a great coin being included on the $2billion marketcap. But who knows this is crypto world. Anything is possible.
I also doubt Siacoin reached before 31st Jan minimum 0.5% to 1$ confirm because many many peoples are involved in this project and in 2018 many huge working and marketing in this project. I am also happy for Siacoin future very very bright. Siacoin team very proudly hardwork for the Sia project..... we are know future is cloud storage..... so community also very sharp and fast grow and interesting community I proud Sia Community...... Sia again again pump in this month because January is the coin of the Month.... so don't forget guys Sia very under value now and minimum till 2k sats also under value also.... why are we waiting collect more and more Sia because very cheap coin..... project is very very Big project then collect Sia and hodl Sia......
Jump to: