Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 132. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 02:49:25 PM
Yes i think so it can only go up in price on poloniex
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
If Poloniex is selling SC for $0.052 with 10% of the global volume and Bittrex is selling SC at $0.081 with 90% of global volume, isn't it a no-brainer to buy at Poloniex and wait until all the wallet issues are fixed? Once the prices re-calibrate it definitely should be above the current price on Poloniex. Or am I missing something key here?
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 09, 2018, 10:47:11 AM
When will BITTREX wallet code be fixed and HITBTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh This is super tech?HuhHuh?
Same question here, who's having an issue the exchange or the team? I'm curios about the problem why it's taking some time?
looking forward for the solution, it will be nice collecting coins and wait for the breakout.

I have informations that apparently the issues of Bittrex will be resolved today

Is there a fresh downloadable blockchain snapshot?  Sync takes forever.

SiaHub makes daily snapshots of the blockchain: https://consensus.siahub.info/ Follow this instructions for bootstrapping here: https://siawiki.tech/daemon/bootstrapping_the_blockchain

ngày 31/1 này có thực sự Hard Fork  SC Huh và Hard Fork  để sửa lỗi gì vậy

Next time, while posting on the general bitcointalk threads, consider using English. For most of us it is not even our first language, but there is no other way to communicate otherwise :-P

There will be a hardfork around January 20-21th (with precision: at block 139000) to correct a bug with the difficulty algorithm. Take in mind it is a non-contentious fork, as everybody agrees on the protocol change, so there will not be a new coin created, no airdrop

Thanks for the information, any news from Poloniex?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
January 09, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
Hey. Does anyone know why Bittrex does not work with Siacoin SC?

What do you mean? You can buy and sell, market is open.
As for wallet - please read few messages on top
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
January 09, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
I have informations that apparently the issues of Bittrex will be resolved today

Even with new message, saying they waiting for an update from dev?

The dev team have been working with them for weeks. Devs created new tools and improvements to their software wallet to improve the scalability. The wallets of Sia were created to handle thousands of transactions, but Bittrex wallet was handling millions.

Thanks, that's helpful

My pleasure ;-)
January 09, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

Even with new message, saying they waiting for an update from dev?

SiaHub makes daily snapshots of the blockchain: https://consensus.siahub.info/ Follow this instructions for bootstrapping here: https://siawiki.tech/daemon/bootstrapping_the_blockchain

Thanks, that's helpful
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
January 09, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
When will BITTREX wallet code be fixed and HITBTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh This is super tech?HuhHuh?
Same question here, who's having an issue the exchange or the team? I'm curios about the problem why it's taking some time?
looking forward for the solution, it will be nice collecting coins and wait for the breakout.

ngày 31/1 này có thực sự Hard Fork  SC Huh và Hard Fork  để sửa lỗi gì vậy

Next time, while posting on the general bitcointalk threads, consider using English. For most of us it is not even our first language, but there is no other way to communicate otherwise :-P

There will be a hardfork around January 20-21th (with precision: at block 139000) to correct a bug with the difficulty algorithm. Take in mind it is a non-contentious fork, as everybody agrees on the protocol change, so there will not be a new coin created, no airdrop
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
January 09, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

are You suggesting me to sell my SC and buy them at for example, Bittrex, than to save them in the main SC wallet?
cause this situation is turning me mad  Angry

bittrex wallet is on maintenance too, so go to hitbtc . message on bittrex now says "Wallet Disabled - Pending developer code updates"

so than nothing to do for me, we all have to wait the hard fork on block 139,000, planned 31.1.2018, right? finger crossed :-) sit & wait
January 09, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

are You suggesting me to sell my SC and buy them at for example, Bittrex, than to save them in the main SC wallet?
cause this situation is turning me mad  Angry

bittrex wallet is on maintenance too, so go to hitbtc . message on bittrex now says "Wallet Disabled - Pending developer code updates"
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
January 09, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
first coin i invested in, got my first storage contract today, this is starting to get used, it`s gonna jump!
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
January 09, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
ngày 31/1 này có thực sự Hard Fork  SC Huh và Hard Fork  để sửa lỗi gì vậy

I guess we all agree here
Activity: 2
January 09, 2018, 09:26:00 AM
ngày 31/1 này có thực sự Hard Fork  SC Huh và Hard Fork  để sửa lỗi gì vậy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
January 09, 2018, 09:09:57 AM
do you have any plans to make a SC android/iphone wallet?
I am wondering, where is the best 6 secure way to keep my SC
now they are on poloniex, but I do not trust any exchange service....

Poloniex why? SC has been dead for a while there.

omg  Shocked I logged in now and saw it for the first time that the wallet is "Temporarily Disabled"
what? do I have to sell my SC and buy them on Bittrex or some other exchange? or they will re-Enable the wallet?
do You have any infos about this situation?

Sorry my friend but Poloniex has been quiet about it, probably a wallet maintenance needed but who knows how long before they fix it

cause this situation is turning me mad  Angry
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
do you have any plans to make a SC android/iphone wallet?
I am wondering, where is the best 6 secure way to keep my SC
now they are on poloniex, but I do not trust any exchange service....

Poloniex why? SC has been dead for a while there.

omg  Shocked I logged in now and saw it for the first time that the wallet is "Temporarily Disabled"
what? do I have to sell my SC and buy them on Bittrex or some other exchange? or they will re-Enable the wallet?
do You have any infos about this situation?

Sorry my friend but Poloniex has been quiet about it, probably a wallet maintenance needed but who knows how long before they fix it
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 04:03:44 AM
I wonder how well the thingie works on mac/lin/
January 09, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
Is there a fresh downloadable blockchain snapshot?  Sync takes forever.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 11:55:19 PM
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 09:18:28 PM
Activity: 196
January 08, 2018, 09:16:28 PM
On Coinmarketcap under Siacoin Under Poloniex it is marked with *** stating that (Outlier Detected) can someone please explain to me what that is? I've looked up the definition and I'm not quit sure I understand. I would like to have a little understanding what it means. When talking about Poloniex and CrytpoCurrency. Thanks again for any help on this subject.

I would like to know what this means as well.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
January 08, 2018, 08:21:48 PM
ok thanks
Jump to: