Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 158. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 09:34:10 AM
Attention!!! Appeal to all newcomers! Do not sell SC (Sia)! This is just a correction!
Sia has 91% developer rating on coingecko!!!  In front of SC only: Bitcoin – 98.15%, ETH – 93.66%,  All the others are much lower !!! The flight passes normally. Everything is within the norm. Do not panic and keep SC and better buy more!

And who is panicking? We believe in this coin and in the developers. I am confident that this project will be one of the most successful. Beginners should trust more projects like this

I wrote this for those who know little about the trade.

coingecko is meaningless for anyone with a brain.
Yes, the coingecko for those who have no brain and need help and give a hint.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 08:48:44 AM
Attention!!! Appeal to all newcomers! Do not sell SC (Sia)! This is just a correction!
Sia has 91% developer rating on coingecko!!!  In front of SC only: Bitcoin – 98.15%, ETH – 93.66%,  All the others are much lower !!! The flight passes normally. Everything is within the norm. Do not panic and keep SC and better buy more!

And who is panicking? We believe in this coin and in the developers. I am confident that this project will be one of the most successful. Beginners should trust more projects like this

coingecko is meaningless for anyone with a brain.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 08:48:37 AM
Wait a fork is incoming for SIA blockchain too? Please someone explain to me what kind of fork we are speaking about and what the consequences for holders of SIA will be? Do I have to do anything? I still got my SIA on Bittrex but want to transfer them to a paper wallet soon, is this advisable to do before the fork? Thanks in advance.

You can check the link posted before or enter into Discord channel to ask to devs in: https://discord.gg/sia
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
December 05, 2017, 08:40:32 AM
ifo ?
Activity: 238
December 05, 2017, 08:39:25 AM
Wait a fork is incoming for SIA blockchain too? Please someone explain to me what kind of fork we are speaking about and what the consequences for holders of SIA will be? Do I have to do anything? I still got my SIA on Bittrex but want to transfer them to a paper wallet soon, is this advisable to do before the fork? Thanks in advance.
December 05, 2017, 08:32:34 AM

Activity: 87
December 05, 2017, 07:39:23 AM
I invested a little in the ico process. I still have not sold it. I do not intend to sell it for a few more years. this project has gained and will continue to earn. Smiley
Activity: 169
December 05, 2017, 07:28:24 AM
Hi everybody!!!

Here you can find some FAQ about the hardfork which is expected to take the next 6th of December!!!

https://blog.sia.tech/reminder-upcoming-sia-hardfork-e0ffcde9ebcc

Activity: 420
December 05, 2017, 07:09:19 AM

December 05, 2017, 06:59:35 AM
Sia has 91% developer rating on coingecko!!!  In front of SC only: Bitcoin – 98.15%, ETH – 93.66%. All the others are much lower !!! For example: Litecoin – 73%, BCN - 54% The flight passes normally. Everything is within the norm. Do not panic and keep SC and better buy more!
Activity: 14
December 05, 2017, 06:01:45 AM
After fork, when ASIC come into circulation, the price of SC will skyrocket? do you think, or will reverse the principle, because there will be a lot of coins?
There is nowhere to drop anymore, sky is the limit now.

The problem i see with SIA is that the total supply has no cap and this is scaring some off the investors. Also the circulating supply is too big in my opinion. Maybe in the future this two things will be fixed.
Sad experience for caped supply coins is that they are just pump and dump coins, people don't spend them anywhere they only manipulate them. And loose supply coins are the real crypto money that you can pay for something, in case of sia for file storage.
Activity: 14
December 05, 2017, 05:53:22 AM
Sia has 91% developer rating (86% a week ago) on coingecko, 3rd place, just a little bit below ETH and BTC, and it's at 0.009$ that's insane when next competitor is 468$ and next 11.932$. To my experience coins with that rating don't stay low for too long. Where is active developers there is investors, where is investors there is money.
December 05, 2017, 05:49:53 AM
Attention!!! Appeal to all newcomers! Do not sell SC (Sia)! This is just a correction! Very soon there will be a big explosion! My advice for those who have not yet had time to buy SC. Urgently buy!
Activity: 238
December 05, 2017, 05:21:46 AM
SIA will update hardfork at block 135,000 tomorrow 6/12/2017, buy now and sell it at 200 sts

This could happen, I mean to reach 200 sats but not soon after the fork. The problem i see with SIA is that the total supply has no cap and this is scaring some off the investors. Also the circulating supply is too big in my opinion. Maybe in the future this two things will be fixed.
The upcoming fork is really good news for Sia's community, particulary for Sia's miners. The fork is very important for the promised ASICs.

After fork, when ASIC come into circulation, the price of SC will skyrocket? do you think, or will reverse the principle, because there will be a lot of coins?
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 04:42:37 AM
Can it be profitable for short term trades? I mean 2-3 days trade.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
December 05, 2017, 04:37:54 AM
SIA will update hardfork at block 135,000 tomorrow 6/12/2017, buy now and sell it at 200 sts

This could happen, I mean to reach 200 sats but not soon after the fork. The problem i see with SIA is that the total supply has no cap and this is scaring some off the investors. Also the circulating supply is too big in my opinion. Maybe in the future this two things will be fixed.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 04:36:13 AM
Why is going down?

More coins are being mined everyday which leads to inflation. When supply exceeds demand price goes down.

Any News about Sia? Will it go up?
hah
Activity: 183
December 05, 2017, 04:34:38 AM
Why is going down?

More coins are being mined everyday which leads to inflation. When supply exceeds demand price goes down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 02:49:23 AM
I have 5 k sia is the enough to share my hdd?
Activity: 150
December 04, 2017, 11:53:05 PM
Jump to: