Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 193. (Read 1382196 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 10:16:04 AM
Its pretty hard to keep holding sia. Especially when I bought at 250 lol. and 150 and 100.. still falling. Emotional burden. However, there are not many functional coins. So I am holding and suggest you guys to hold as well. It has tremendous value and only few coins are undervalued like sia. Price bump will occur. Expect back to 250 soon my friends.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 08:29:49 AM
I hope that sia will go on
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
October 12, 2017, 07:51:17 AM
Why is the price of Siacoin falling?

If the price is falling, then why do my last 4 trades show double digit profit?

Of course it's going to have a lower btc ratio as btc price rises. It perplexes me as to how people can't fathom this basic aspect.

I would like to change a bit first question.. - "Why is the price of Siacoin growing up now?"

On free market price always is going up and down.. c'mon guys! Cheesy

I am so tired of this questions.
And what I am always surprised of, is that most of the people usually asking about the price of a coin only when it goes down:
"Why bitcoin goes down now???"
But when it went up, they didn't ask anything, so my answer for them is, just exactly as it went up and you didn't ask why it happens, don't ask when it goes down.
Activity: 39
October 12, 2017, 06:14:12 AM
Where should i buy Sia to use their service? I am noob here  Huh Huh Huh
Shapeshift or Bittrex. Don't use poloneix.

FYI the current version may be a little slow or get stuck on uploads, which requires a restart of the client.

Be sure to read up on renting costs as you pay for redundancy, for one.
Activity: 97
October 12, 2017, 06:02:15 AM
BTC is climbing we are already at 5160USD and most altcoins will shift in price when selloff happens, remember you only lose when you sell...everyone waiting for 800 satoshi to return tomorrow is dreaming. Either go long or get out with a loss.

CO2
Activity: 13
October 12, 2017, 05:42:51 AM
The most people do not see the real potential in this coin. I will just hold my Siacoins. I am pretty sure they will boom in 2-3 month. Siacoin just need more marketing, too less people know about that coin.
Activity: 155
October 12, 2017, 05:26:27 AM
Where should i buy Sia to use their service? I am noob here  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
October 12, 2017, 03:01:33 AM

I know they send to Croatia...but if they send from Germany, I'll pay $2500...if they send from China, I'll pay $4000

Our VAT is 25%, and guys at customs want their share too, and they're very creative when they want to
take your money  Grin
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 11, 2017, 09:39:13 PM
I was reading about Decentralized Storage and wondered if SIA could rival FileCoin? And what would be the advantages and disadvantages if we compare the two! People are not attentive, but this market could be warmed up soon!
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
October 11, 2017, 09:06:15 PM
Just stuck holding for ages
But I'll hold forever
Activity: 14
October 11, 2017, 09:05:44 PM
I was considering buying Obelisk, but since I have no idea where they send it from,
I won't, because I could and up buying one for the state (not quite, but I'd come
to maybe 60% in taxes and customs)

As i know they are fabricated in the Us  and will be ship from 3 major country including the Us

Theres bunch of information on the Sia Obelisk website

If we talk about

https://obelisk.tech/

I can't find that info there

here the link
http://support.obelisk.tech/knowledge_base/topics/can-you-ship-worldwide
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
October 11, 2017, 09:03:44 PM

Of course it's going to have a lower btc ratio as btc price rises. It perplexes me as to how people can't fathom this basic aspect.

I would like to change a bit first question.. - "Why is the price of Siacoin growing up now?"

On free market price always is going up and down.. c'mon guys! Cheesy

October 11, 2017, 08:10:54 PM

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 04:44:42 PM
looks like it is ready to come back  Shocked
October 11, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

Falling? It seems to me that it's rising, I'm already in pretty big profit after buying at 86
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 07:18:49 AM
The price of sia is very shocking currently.
How far it will fall, so that it can climb again?
There is no option left for me to survive with this coin at any cost?  Sad

Is it DEAD?

Of course is not dead! Volume on Poloniex is 134 BTC - This is a lot less than it was before, but still not very little.
The current situation is only momentary. The rapid rise in BTC prices has shake the market once again. Just wait a while.
Activity: 70
October 11, 2017, 07:16:16 AM
October 11, 2017, 05:44:35 AM
I was considering buying Obelisk, but since I have no idea where they send it from,
I won't, because I could and up buying one for the state (not quite, but I'd come

As i know they are fabricated in the Us  and will be ship from 3 major country including the Us

If we talk about

The best place to get info is on their discord channel. I don't have the link handy but if you google 'discord siacoin', there are heaps of posts with the url.
October 11, 2017, 02:53:39 AM

If we talk about

Activity: 14
October 10, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

As i know they are fabricated in the Us  and will be ship from 3 major country including the Us

Jump to: