Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 421. (Read 1382189 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
August 12, 2015, 12:09:49 PM
It will be hard to beat Monero in this niche market of decentralized apps. I still like Sia and Crypti.
Activity: 543
Merit: 501
August 12, 2015, 12:06:41 PM
Are we getting more partners soon? Cheesy

We are in contact with several groups of people, but I'm not sure what the relationship is going to end up looking like.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
August 12, 2015, 08:40:40 AM
First Video Preview of our Decentralized Applications Platform and Sia Decentralized Storage

Hello Community,

We are very excited to show you the first preview of our forthcoming Decentralized Application (Dapp) platform. For this special moment we have prepared a YouTube video, which guides you through the necessary steps to deploy and launch your dapp onto Crypti's Dapp Store.

Please note that the user interface is an early version and will go through several quality assurance cycles before we release it.

Click here, to watch the video.

Continue reading on our blog..

Thought this was worth bumping from the Crypti thread.  Smiley

Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 11, 2015, 11:55:41 PM
Are we getting more partners soon? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2015, 10:40:06 PM
First Video Preview of our Decentralized Applications Platform and Sia Decentralized Storage

Hello Community,

We are very excited to show you the first preview of our forthcoming Decentralized Application (Dapp) platform. For this special moment we have prepared a YouTube video, which guides you through the necessary steps to deploy and launch your dapp onto Crypti's Dapp Store.

Please note that the user interface is an early version and will go through several quality assurance cycles before we release it.

Click here, to watch the video.

Continue reading on our blog..

Thought this was worth bumping from the Crypti thread.  Smiley
August 11, 2015, 09:31:29 PM
Hey guys, I'm happy to announce a partnership between the Sia project and the Crypti project.

Crypti is a platform for building decentralized applications. With crypti on board, Sia looks to gain a significant number of users and potentially a whole lot of consumer activity on the Sia network!

You can find more details here: http://siacoin.com/partners.html
legendary
Activity: 938
August 10, 2015, 09:31:23 PM
I think Poloniex will be very interested in listing SIA when the new wallet is released.
August 10, 2015, 01:13:16 PM
Is there any info about total amount of coins?

There are about 3.4 billion right now, and there will be around 12 billion by June next year. (300,000 - -block height) coins are created every block, with a floor of 30,000 per block.
Activity: 749
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 10, 2015, 12:06:37 PM
 Is there any info about total amount of coins?
August 10, 2015, 12:05:02 AM
I am happy to announce that siafiles.com is live! We've moved it from the testing site (staging.siafiles.com) to the full site (siafiles.com).

Some features include unlisted files, and files can be marked nsfw

https://siafiles.com/#/browse/
Activity: 162
August 09, 2015, 02:24:10 AM
Great work Taek!!

Sia is quickly becoming my favorite crypto thingy (saying 'coin' doesn't do sia justice)

Your favorite crypto platform  Smiley

yeah, definitely my favorite crypto platform thingy Smiley

keep up the good work Taek (and make me rich bro!)
August 09, 2015, 01:41:08 AM
Great work Taek!!

Sia is quickly becoming my favorite crypto thingy (saying 'coin' doesn't do sia justice)

Your favorite crypto platform  Smiley
Activity: 162
August 09, 2015, 01:36:50 AM

I have a very old wallet 0.32/0.33 how would i get the siacoins into the new wallet?

There will be a merge tool in the UI, it will be pretty simple. That's not implemented yet, but I'll be working on it today and tomorrow

Great work Taek!!

August 09, 2015, 12:57:34 AM

I have a very old wallet 0.32/0.33 how would i get the siacoins into the new wallet?

There will be a merge tool in the UI, it will be pretty simple. That's not implemented yet, but I'll be working on it today and tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1428
August 08, 2015, 05:33:55 PM
any news about a pool?

Mining pool is still on schedule for a September release. It could be earlier, but we have lots of other things to do and test (for example, the new wallet, which is now ready for exchanges  Grin)

Thanks for being patient!

Sorry David i havent really been following.

When is the ETA for the new wallet? Is this the version with siafunds as well?

ETA has been August 15th, which might be tight. Pretty much all of the wallet features are in place at this point, except backwards compatibility with previous wallets. I'm working on that now. Siafund support is ready on the back end  Smiley With 0.4.0 we will also see support for exchanges.

August 08, 2015, 01:05:20 PM
any news about a pool?

Mining pool is still on schedule for a September release. It could be earlier, but we have lots of other things to do and test (for example, the new wallet, which is now ready for exchanges  Grin)

ETA has been August 15th, which might be tight. Pretty much all of the wallet features are in place at this point, except backwards compatibility with previous wallets. I'm working on that now. Siafund support is ready on the back end  Smiley With 0.4.0 we will also see support for exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1428
August 07, 2015, 10:40:17 PM
any news about a pool?

Mining pool is still on schedule for a September release. It could be earlier, but we have lots of other things to do and test (for example, the new wallet, which is now ready for exchanges  Grin)

August 07, 2015, 11:48:59 AM
any news about a pool?

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
August 07, 2015, 03:00:12 AM
any news about a pool?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Jump to: