Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 8. (Read 1382134 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
March 04, 2020, 03:53:08 AM
StoreWise announced the ClearCenter partnership, they will hand over ClearSHARE, a distributed data warehouse on the blockchain, and the SiaTechHQ protocol will be taken as the basis!
https://medium.com/storewise/clearcenter-and-storewise-join-forces-to-create-clearshare-the-future-of-decentralized-data-737cd5c952ee
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 26, 2020, 09:52:19 AM
Following this!
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
February 26, 2020, 12:30:03 AM
what about coinbase custody ? no news since 2018...

unclear what you mean by above? Sorry clueless. Sad

in 2018 there was a hope of siacoin in coinbase custody: https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/12/07/coinbase-cryptocurrency-list-altcoin-xrp/

and now seem that siacoin is no more considered : https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/12/07/coinbase-cryptocurrency-list-altcoin-xrp/

well with a 33% or more price dump and compare that to the payout/vs bitcoin dump and a miner went from $1.80 a day to now 65c or some such...

classic pump and dump the last 4 days....even at flat difficulty on the network that has really, really got to hurt...especially in usa with 10c kWh rates kinda/sorta.

oh well, its only money right?

man, you're lucky in the good old USA, its actually very cheap over there
Imagine if you'd live in Denmark or Italy, or pretty much most of the Europe

Well, Siacoin in the last 6 days has dumped from 0.003600 to 0.002221 which is a 61.694 % decline and it is still dropping as  I type this. As well as Bitcoin dumping which

looks like it is gonna end up going under 9K here soon. Well, jeez ain't that kick in the nuts! So price vs progress and timeline..how is this supposed to go again?

Seems some major Siacoin Whales are dumping for 'real-world problems' in a big, big way. Sad
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
February 25, 2020, 01:15:36 PM

in 2018 there was a hope of siacoin in coinbase custody: https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/12/07/coinbase-cryptocurrency-list-altcoin-xrp/

and now seem that siacoin is no more considered : https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/12/07/coinbase-cryptocurrency-list-altcoin-xrp/

well with a 33% or more price dump and compare that to the payout/vs bitcoin dump and a miner went from $1.80 a day to now 65c or some such...

classic pump and dump the last 4 days....even at flat difficulty on the network that has really, really got to hurt...especially in usa with 10c kWh rates kinda/sorta.

man, you're lucky in the good old USA, its actually very cheap over there
Imagine if you'd live in Denmark or Italy, or pretty much most of the Europe

copper member
Clueless!
February 25, 2020, 12:59:25 PM

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
February 23, 2020, 09:32:04 AM

in LTC i trust
February 23, 2020, 09:27:16 AM
hello all,

need some help. I have installed the sia wallet (1.4.3) on ubuntu but i cannot see funds  Huh i made a test and sent 2 times 0.9sc from bittrex to my wallet but funds doesn't appear (i waited 10 confirmations)... close and reopen the wallet but nothing... full synced.... i can see in the explorer that funds are arrived but i cannot see in my wallet  Huh Roll Eyes

when siacoin in ledger nano manager for non IT users ?? i think it could attract more investor.... nice to have millions of siacoin but would love to have in my own wallet Smiley

Did you unlock the wallet?

sure... now i have deleted and reinstall the wallet adding the consensus.db but it doesn't sync... peer ok but after waiting few hours nothing happen... think i have to reinstall and wait 2 weeks before to sync... and try again... quiet boring...
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
February 22, 2020, 04:31:01 PM
hello all,

need some help. I have installed the sia wallet (1.4.3) on ubuntu but i cannot see funds  Huh i made a test and sent 2 times 0.9sc from bittrex to my wallet but funds doesn't appear (i waited 10 confirmations)... close and reopen the wallet but nothing... full synced.... i can see in the explorer that funds are arrived but i cannot see in my wallet  Huh Roll Eyes

when siacoin in ledger nano manager for non IT users ?? i think it could attract more investor.... nice to have millions of siacoin but would love to have in my own wallet Smiley

Did you unlock the wallet?
copper member
Clueless!
February 22, 2020, 04:07:03 PM

in LTC i trust
February 22, 2020, 04:18:37 AM
in LTC i trust
February 21, 2020, 02:53:03 PM
hello all,

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
February 20, 2020, 05:37:23 PM
Just planting seeds here. Right now, the multi-coin mobile wallet most used is Coinomi. That's centralized ass hell and doesn't even support Sia.

If you could build a mobile interface for altcoins with a user log-in and locally generated seed with the back-end on the Sia network, it would be a win-win, both for Sia, as users would need Siacoins to access functionality and for getting people onboard in a decentralized way into the crypto economy. The Sia network/Skynet could host the full blockchains, not dependent on whether a central server somewhere fails or not.
Activity: 42
February 20, 2020, 03:17:21 AM
Is to worth to buy now before halving?

Yes it is
does it true to purchase before the halving.
copper member
Clueless!
February 19, 2020, 11:25:18 PM
The good thing about Sia is that the developers are not fans of soft or hard forks, so the project was designed to have decentralization in mind for as long as possible, according to what I saw at Skynet article.

When will Sia coin be available to store at edger or Trezor?

From what I saw SkyNet is just  regular 'open' unencrypted network aspect of Oblisk, so my question is how is the sia-tech encrypted network project proceeding and/or how do their nodes or web portals work?

or is it as usual, sia-obelisk is pointing at one thing while lagging on progress on another front? Feel free to beat me up with facts, I'd like to be wrong and it is 'gangbusters' every place the devs touch lately. Wink

Brad

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
February 19, 2020, 07:06:04 PM
The good thing about Sia is that the developers are not fans of soft or hard forks, so the project was designed to have decentralization in mind for as long as possible, according to what I saw at Skynet article.

When will Sia coin be available to store at edger or Trezor?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 19, 2020, 10:53:24 AM

Yes it is
Activity: 123
February 19, 2020, 03:28:04 AM
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
Put the fun back into banking!
February 19, 2020, 01:00:59 AM

back to 200 sats in no time!

Grin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
February 19, 2020, 12:27:33 AM
Congrats to this team for having Skynet built on top of Siacoin blockchain, just saw the news today about Siacoin launching Skynet for CDN, this is a great feature soon to be used for many companies, bringing SIA price to the sky.
Pages:
Jump to: