Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sigmanium - Decentralising High Finance | AIRDROP | ICO December 15 - page 3. (Read 6820 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Great idea for an project. Especially cryptocurrency bots could become a bigger thing even if they are based on CFDs.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
How can I check my entry? I am not sure if I have filled the form correctly. Is there any chance to update this? Please help me don't want to miss this opportunity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
I can`t join your Telegram. Why???ly
I refreshed the page and muted sucessfully! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 25
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
your slack invite is no longer active for sigmanium. I couldn't join the slack channel. Do you have other links, Please update this as soon as possible.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Using Bot Trading with the advantages of hashrate power. It is very amazing ideas, dev. Thanks for your efforts and your time you spent for the project. Good luck.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
BEst Of luck Sir
Reserved Spanish if you need
Activity: 7
Activity: 122
very great project and concept. looking forward to this great project and wishing this project a big success. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 176
a great project and very promising
I am happy to join this project and ready to work
Good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Am loving this project, hoping a high investment return
Activity: 224
Great project! Hope it will be a successful soon! Im all in good luck!
copper member
Any informations or details regarding the team or this site?

www.sigmanium.com

As for the team details, please read the thread on our response or our website to understand further.
Activity: 54
I will follow this project.Seems promising. Maybe too much with retweet every day.... I ll try my best.Good luck and waiting for news!
copper member
This name LOL. So similar to signatum... But if you try to read, it's impossible to pronounce! Maybe it's not too late for picking up a better name Wink

Maybe it's time you attended some phonics classes. It's only 3 syllabi. How hard is that in reading? Sig-ma-nium.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
This name LOL. So similar to signatum... But if you try to read, it's impossible to pronounce! Maybe it's not too late for picking up a better name Wink
Activity: 70
I tried again to enter the slack, nothing happens ..... Huh??
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: