Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sigmanium - Decentralising High Finance | AIRDROP | ICO December 15 - page 6. (Read 6820 times)

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
These days we had Logarithm, now it's Sigmanium's turn to strengthen the tokens that represent mathematics in the cryptocurrency universe? Cheesy Will I join the airdrop, there are limits of participants?

Limited to first 2,000 Participants.

one thing is that i do not get about the bot. in what platforms can i use it? can i put it let's say in poloniex?

The Bots trades for us. You won't be able to use it for your own. We use it and from there comes your returns. That's how pay out returns to our investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
Very interesting idea with bot trading.
Good luck!
Activity: 70
Interesting project
Great team
Overall excellent
Power to the team...
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
ok..i will give it a try and would enlist in your airdrop. but you have to put more info about the bot in the ann.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
one thing is that i do not get about the bot. in what platforms can i use it? can i put it let's say in poloniex?
Activity: 294
hope you success dev , i will support 😁
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
These days we had Logarithm, now it's Sigmanium's turn to strengthen the tokens that represent mathematics in the cryptocurrency universe? Cheesy Will I join the airdrop, there are limits of participants?
Activity: 181
Jan
Wow nice project. Investment, lending, and much more. Well goodluck to your team Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I joined airdrop best of luck for this project

copper member
Everything is as straight forward as it possibly can be guys.

We use our algorithm trading bots coupled with high finance forms of financial instruments to hedge our positions and give us the best possible returns.

We are a group from 8 different countries in various financial institutions and backgrounds.

Check out our website and FAQ.

Our Dashboard GUI is now up and running for sign ups.

Our algorithm trading bot track records are also available for viewing.

Do you have a team for this project?
Where can i see the detail information about your team?

Due the sensitive nature of our jobs, our group will not be revealed.

We have stated in our FAQ the reasons why, we hope you understand.

We are being very candour about our ICO, if you feel that you can't invest into something where you can't see a team, then maybe our ICO is just not suited for you. No offence but this is how we intend go forward. We hope you understand where we come from.

Many ICOs have wonderful teams but most of them don't do as well as they are expected. Just some food for thought.

Of course it is totally understandable, i mean who does not love to put money in a black box...
A team page of the core members only creates unnecessary trust.

Thank you for your great insights into the realm of sarcasm.

However, it is our second language. Making us feel right at home.

Is there away to test your trading bots, I have read about some trading bots with more negative profits than positive, and again what gives your team an edge over other trading bots in the space

Check out our track records.

They speak for themselves.

Besides, we use other financial instruments to compliment and hedge our positions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Is there away to test your trading bots, I have read about some trading bots with more negative profits than positive, and again what gives your team an edge over other trading bots in the space
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

We use our algorithm trading bots coupled with high finance forms of financial instruments to hedge our positions and give us the best possible returns.

We are a group from 8 different countries in various financial institutions and backgrounds.

We are being very candour about our ICO, if you feel that you can't invest into something where you can't see a team, then maybe our ICO is just not suited for you. No offence but this is how we intend go forward. We hope you understand where we come from.

Many ICOs have wonderful teams but most of them don't do as well as they are expected. Just some food for thought.

Of course it is totally understandable, i mean who does not love to put money in a black box...
A team page of the core members only creates unnecessary trust.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
You should have named the "airdrop" bounty as that's what it is
Activity: 4
Activity: 35
Nothing about the team? Hmm
Activity: 228
Nicely processed OP and website. I have a good experience with ICO airdrop projects and therefore I am also joined in this airdrop. Dev good job.
copper member

Activity: 196
s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/avatar.png
interesting project hopefully be the best dev, i will wait for more information about this project, good luck ....
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 44
waiting for some update of this product please explain more abut the project thank u
Pages:
Jump to: