Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sigmanium - Decentralising High Finance | AIRDROP | ICO December 15 - page 5. (Read 6820 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
It might be just me.. But your form said there would be no bounty right, just an airdrop? The thing is, isnt your airdrop basically a bounty? Just packed into 1. Bounties are stuff as signatures, posting, retweeting, facebook sharing etc. An airdrop should normally just be basic info so people cant subscribe a 100 times. In your case you have to join telegram, join slack, like, follow, retweet, share and have minimum amount of followers. That is basically working for it and thus a bounty? An airdrop falls from the ''air'', easy work. Not have a minimum amount of twitter followers and retweet etc. I dislike twitter, so i dont have many followers and my 5 year old account.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I joined airdrop, this project worthy of attention
Good luck!
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I will keep eye on this project
Activity: 476
Correction

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDbliXxYL52FNwjRVbwTma_ilJ5wlF98aJ7w8u07JaigIyhw/viewform

This form right up there👆👆👆👆isn't an airdrop but a bounty

Then the ts should edit it, because it said at the bottom of his description that the link is for airdrop.
"Register with this airdrop form for Sigmanium token!"
Activity: 392
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Am I missing something or what? Did u say you're going to sell the 25M from the 30M total? so what will be used for the trading bot for lending? the one the investors would buy?
Activity: 476
Is your airdrop is kinda like of a bounty that we need to do to the tasks every single day to receive the sigmanium on january and if not, are we are disqualified? or we will not receive any amount?

If so, I hope you are aware that there are some people who are copying and using other people details, the only different is their ETH Address. Just in case you had duplicate entries, I hope that you check it first, and trace the real one, and not disqualified or remove both.
Activity: 336
A good project, I missed the 1st round and now I have joined the 2nd round, I have read through your project and found it very promising, I hope it's early on the trading and fly to the moon. Good luck dev !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This project looks good on all areas.
copper member
Activity: 25
In addition to team information, everything else is very detailed, and there is a algorithm Trading Bot Track Records,  simple and clear, this project worthy of attention, I will follow him.
btw, pls update the info about your team

As we have stated in our website as well as here in the forums, due to the nature of our jobs.

No team information will be shared.

And if you think that you are unable to invest without seeing a team then maybe our ICO is not suitable for you.

We are not forcing anyone to invest in us.

But you want to be part of a movement to allow anyone to invest in what was only exclusive to the rich and powerful then join us.

Activity: 55
 airdrop join done
Activity: 158
In addition to team information, everything else is very detailed, and there is a algorithm Trading Bot Track Records,  simple and clear, this project worthy of attention, I will follow him.
btw, pls update the info about your team
Activity: 630
Project has a good ANN and also shows a lot of work has been done on the project already prior to release. Best of luck
Activity: 29
Success for the project and hopefully continues to grow ...
Activity: 225
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
"Sigmanium is one of the first decentralised digit currencies that are backed by track record and a conglomerate of experienced traders & bankers that allows anyone to invest with the assurance of high yield returns once only available to the rich and powerful."

But I cannot see the profile of the team behind the project. I hope it is also disclose to make the project more attractive. It really has potential. Good luck!!!

Activity: 312
Activity: 364
This is a different project i think. ICO with airdrop is a nice breakthrough and different from ico usually.ICO will start soon too, if this ICO brings in many investors I think it will be good for the development of this project. hopefully be successful and I participate in this airdrop.
Activity: 213
Join airdrop Cheesy

Good for you. I don't even have 50 followers on Twitter to qualify and participate on this airdrop.
Activity: 380

a very interesting project with a good concept, and very advanced by using high technology.
although this project does not introduce their team, but I think it is the policy of the developers of this company and we are obliged to appreciate it. good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: