Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 25. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
16 hours left!

Only little over 16 hours left in the Signals token sale! Join before it's too late and stack your SGN tokens in time. ⏰

Participate here ▶️ http://signals.network/token-sale

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I think that the idea of distributing unsold tokens to the investors is bad. This will negatively affect the price of the token. As practice shows, large bonuses lead to a drop in the price of the token by at least 5 times. Thus, it is possible to get more coins by buying them on the exchange without any bonuses, than in ico

Why burning tokens is not fair?
For example, imagine the company is selling 50% of a total amount of 100 million tokens (hypothetically). Now imagine that due to tricky conditions of the market they are able to sell only 10% of those tokens for sale. This means that effectively they sell only 5% of tokens (10% of that 50% for sale). The rest is burned, so now we are in the situation that the company holds 50 million of tokens when the token sale participants hold only 5 million. This situation could create problems of trust within the community regarding the price of the token, which could be manipulated by the company. And of course, this wouldn’t happen if the company redistributed the unsold tokens among the token sale participants.

Probably the best option will be to burn all tokens in percentage of unsold tokens assigned to the whole token sale process.
How to benefit from redistribution

Join the last day of Signals token sale and receive unsold SGNs from redistribution. Find our more in the blog post: https://blog.signals.network/how-to-benefit-from-the-redistribution-of-unsold-sgn-tokens-c98d330a69a0

I think that the idea of distributing unsold tokens to the investors is bad. This will negatively affect the price of the token. As practice shows, large bonuses lead to a drop in the price of the token by at least 5 times. Thus, it is possible to get more coins by buying them on the exchange without any bonuses, than in ico

Why burning tokens is not fair?
For example, imagine the company is selling 50% of a total amount of 100 million tokens (hypothetically). Now imagine that due to tricky conditions of the market they are able to sell only 10% of those tokens for sale. This means that effectively they sell only 5% of tokens (10% of that 50% for sale). The rest is burned, so now we are in the situation that the company holds 50 million of tokens when the token sale participants hold only 5 million. This situation could create problems of trust within the community regarding the price of the token, which could be manipulated by the company. And of course, this wouldn’t happen if the company redistributed the unsold tokens among the token sale participants.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Signals Rpoject An interesting and high-quality project. The strong team it will turn a table into cryptocurrency market and hope to soon will be listed on biggest Exchanges. token price is high and investors will get high benefits with Tokens
Only 1 day left!

Signals token sale ends in just 1️⃣ day! Don't miss the last chance to join. And remember, unsold tokens are redistributed back to ALL participants! 💜 http://signals.network/registration-status

Interested to see what will happen with this!

Like many people here  Smiley Did you check already alpha version of Signals marketplace?

All the unsold SGN tokens will be distributed to the token sale participants (pre-sale, private sale, and public sale). This means that all the token sale participants will receive more tokens in the proportion of their purchase.

Yes, just to confirm, here is a blogpost to that exact information: https://blog.signals.network/how-to-benefit-from-the-redistribution-of-unsold-sgn-tokens-c98d330a69a0
How to benefit from redistribution

Join the last day of Signals token sale and receive unsold SGNs from redistribution. Find our more in the blog post: https://blog.signals.network/how-to-benefit-from-the-redistribution-of-unsold-sgn-tokens-c98d330a69a0

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Whether you are a data provider interested in providing trading related datasets, or a developer/data scientist who wants to create new trading indicators or strategies, you can now register and be among the first to gain access to the Signals development framework and the marketplaces API.

Thnx for invitation,but before being registered I would like to know if that API match requirements of various trading styles, say from intraday trading to swing trading and long term one.
Activity: 308
I've been following this project closely and I believe the future of crypto traders is in good hands with Signals.
They offer everything a trader needs in order to become profitable.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Interested to see what will happen with this!
Whether you are a data provider interested in providing trading related datasets, or a developer/data scientist who wants to create new trading indicators or strategies, you can now register and be among the first to gain access to the Signals development framework and the marketplaces API.

Activity: 804
there's also an easy way to understand to use the Signals platform they need a video for demonstration method or teaching so everyone know how to used easily we are fully support the Signals and we excited for nearly end of ico keep it up Signals.

Yes but I think there is a lot more time left to produce such material. They are hard at work now to get the code done as perfectly as possible and I think it has priority.
I think First it will be dumped by newbie’s and bounty hunters and then it will start green
True but the true community Hodlers would make the Green stronger.....its a long hold for me

Yes! Holding the tokens should be beneficial because it will be only currency of Signals platform and way to make automated trading strategies. Not only SGNs have value, they are also a way on how ot make more profit on trading. http://signals.network
Activity: 308
I’m feeling that this project is going to be a huge success! Good luck team.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I think First it will be dumped by newbie’s and bounty hunters and then it will start green
True but the true community Hodlers would make the Green stronger.....its a long hold for me

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
All the unsold SGN tokens will be distributed to the token sale participants (pre-sale, private sale, and public sale). This means that all the token sale participants will receive more tokens in the proportion of their purchase.
What you write that there were 5 days and it was like an announcement that the sale of the coins will go on until 30 April. Yeah, well, in theory, the longer the better. And the project will try to collect more than money, and users will only benefit. It's good. Smiley
That was the main reason for main token sale extend. I think it may be good if we consider that more will get into the project as an investor or a community member.
Pages:
Jump to: